Chapter Thirty Six

Jade wakes up to sound of the pouring rain, she sits up and remembered what happened last night. She could feel his lips all over her skin again, she couldn't help my smile to herself. She grabbed her sheet covering herself and grabbing extra clothes before getting in the shower. Once she was done she dresses herself and brushes her teeth before getting out the bathroom. When she walked to the living room she saw Michael with Calum and Robyn, they all looked at her and greeted her.

"Come here child." Calum says patting at the spot next to Michael. Jade walks and sat next to him. "So Michael agreed to helping you with the case, so do the rest of us. We wanna know when can we help you."

"Well we can go to the office today? If that's fine for you guys."

"Yeah that's fine, since it's like 11 A.M. We can go at like at 2 P.M." She suggests.

"Okay that's good, the rest are coming over soon. So I'll text them what's up." Robyn says taking out her phone.

Calum then looked at Jade and Michael back and forth, "Jade you look more... How can I say this. You look more alive today. What did you do last night?"

Jade's eyes widened and she laughs, "I just got extra sleep last night."

Calum smirks at Michael, "you look a lot more happy, and less tensed." Robyn then looks at Calum confused then at Michael and Jade.

"Huh.. Now that you've pointed it out. They do look more alive." Robyn says squinting her eyes at both of them.

"wait... should we expecting babies soon!" Calum says smiling widely. Michael and Jade quickly looked at each other and back to Calum and Robyn, both shaking their heads quickly.

"Oh come on its obvious. You guys did it. It is fine-"

"Wait does that mean you guys are finally together?" Robyn asks.

Jade looked at Michael, Michael shrugged and smirked at both. "I don't know. Are we?"

Before they could continue Jade's phone began to rang. She walked to where it was coming from, she found it and answered.

"Hey Jade. It's Alex, how did it go with revealing on what you do?" He asks.

"It went good, surprisingly. We are all actually coming to the office around two, so they can know what is happening. I told them some parts of the case but I need you to explain it all."

"Oh that's great! I'll tell them everything that I know. I'll see you later, goodbye." She then says goodbye and hangs up before walking back.

"That was Alex, who's also in the case. He will be expecting us all to be at the office soon." Everyone nodded and Jade sat back next to Michael. Calum and Robyn smirk.

"I can't wait till a fetus grows in you. It's going to be cute." Robyn says causing Michael to shake his head and laugh. There was a knock and Calum opened it. Ashton, Luke and Jaiden walk in laughing.

"So what are you going to name the kids Michael?" Ashton joked. Everyone started laughing.

"Come on guys, are you?" Luke asks patting Michael's shoulder. Michael shrugged again.

"I don't know... Are we?"

"Jesus Christ Michael, why do you gotta do this to us." Jaiden says plopping next to Robyn.
They spend the next couple of hours talking and giving random jokes about Michael and Jade.

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! remember to leave a like or comment, love you guys xx