Chapter Thirty One

"That girl is you..."

"What? Why me?" Jade asks confused.

Everyone shrugged. "We don't know why, we really don't. But we know what he is capable of. We want to protect you." Luke spoke.

"I told Michael this in the morning, which caused him to punch that wall over there. Which also, caused him to have a slightly swollen bloody knuckle." Jaiden points out. Jade looks at Michael to see that he had an ice pack over it. She clearly saw that his expression was just pure anger. She looked back at the rest.

"Michael and the guy dislike each other a lot, the guy is in one really dangerous gang. So is Michael, both are leaders. Apparently the guy had a fucked up past but we obviously don't care. He would steal our customers, like those- never mind I should shut up."

"This is just probably confusing her." Robyn sighed hanging her head.

She was confused, with everything going on. She didn't know where to start, with the case of the murders there is a killer out there. With a guy she keeps seeing and whom she recently bumped into, and now with a guy in another gang that has his eye on her. She didn't know how to process this. She remembered how her dad had this much on him, the case he was in. The people dying. She just sat there, she felt her phone vibrate. She took it out and saw a text from Alex.

Good news, after hours of waiting we got answer. They said it was okay, it was hard for them to agree. But they think it can possibly help if you have Michael agree with helping us with this case. So in a way... You will have to tell them who you really and that we need their help. I'll talk to you later. Goodbye Jade. -Alex

Jade set her phone down and looked at everyone. She bit her lip, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She hates herself. She hates how she met people that she was finally happy with. Other than having to work with her best friend Alex on the case, he knew she was going through things. But she also knew she shouldn't have gotten attached to them, but no matter what she has done they came back. They see her as family. She knew that she was going to lose them. She couldn't help as her eyes started to fill up with tears. She stood up and walked out.

"Jade wait..." Everyone said in unison. She stepped out in the hallway, as she stepped out she bumped into someone. It was Emily, Jade gave her a weak smile.

"Hey... Sorry for bumping into you. Ashton is in there with the rest." Jade says trying not to cry in front of her. Emily smiled softly before she gave a small frown.

"Are you okay? Looks like you're about to cry." She gave her an awkward hug.

"It's just allergies. I'm fine don't worry." Jade says, Emily then nodded before knocking on the door. Jade stepped aside and leaned against the wall and shut her eyes. She felt a tear slip down her cheek.

A.N.
how do you guys feel about Emily? will she be apart of the group? remember to leave a like or comment! love you guys xx