Chapter Forty

Jade was starting the shower, she waited for the water to warm up a little. She heard a knock on the door, she was still dressed. She used a part of her shirt that wasn't bloody and turned the door knob. She saw it was Michael, he had an extra towel and her clothes. She smiles softly as she was about to reach the towel she stopped herself.

"Can you set it on the counter please, I don't want to make it dirty." She says softly. Michael nods and sets it on the counter. Michael then  closed the door on his way out. She then hopped in the shower when it was warm enough for her, she saw the blood slowly down her skin. Making its way to the drain, she shut her eyes and let the water rinse everything it can. She grabs the new bar of soap she opened herself and started to scrub herself with a loofa. She scrubbed herself really hard causing her skin to go red, she wanted to scrub every single bit of blood off her skin. She wanted more than the blood of her skin, she wanted this feeling of hopelessness off of her.

The way Carson's body grew cold and paler every second, the lifeless look he had. She knew the memory won't fade. After a while, she was done. She dries herself and puts on the clothes, she made sure the shower didn't have any left over blood. She gets out with her slightly bloody clothing, Jaiden walked up to her and grabbed the clothes out of her hands.

"I'll wash these. Everyone is in the living room. If you're tired just tell me or Robyn and we will show you your room. We promise to keep you safe." She gave a reassuring smile before walking away. Jade walks to the living room to see everyone there, it was silent. Jade sat on the couch, she stared at the table where her phone was.

"Did I get any texts while I was gone?" She asks startling everyone.

"No, not that we know of." Ashton spoke.

Jade nodded and continued staring at her phone. Within a couple of seconds her phone vibrated and lit up, she grabbed her phone. She let out a sigh of relief, she could breath a bit.

"Alex just told me that Carson is fine. They almost lost him, but he made it." She says setting her phone down. She shut her eyes and set her head in her hands, she felt fingers rub against her bad gently. "Someone tried to kill Carson. Carson only went in my suite to look for those gifts, and when he was there the gifts weren't there. Whoever took those gifts was the one who tried to kill Carson."

"What were the gifts again?" She heard Luke ask.

"Two necklaces. One ring, and one knife. All looked expensive, possibly worth thousands. It would just be there in my suite, no card or anything. It is just weird." She sat up and felt an arm snake around her waist. She saw it was Michael so she moved closer to him.

"I just can't think straight right now. There are so many things going on in my head." She continues.

"Do you want to take a break from that? I'm sure we can help you and possibly try to put a smile on your face." Calum says. Everyone nodded and agreed with him. Jade simply shrugged.

"I don't know. When I'm like this it's hard for me to feel better again."

"Does this help?" Robyn says smacking the back of Luke's head. He grabbed his head.

"Robyn! What was that for!" He shouts.

"You fucking salty chip, I'm trying to cheer Jade up." Robyn says point at Jade.

"Okay, I see how it is." Luke then grabs a pillow and throws at her but she ducks and the pillow hits Ashton's face.

"Luke your aim is so bad!" Ashton threw the pillow back at him.

"Wha-! Robyn moved, my aiming is amazing." Luke says throwing the pillow once again but hitting Jaiden.

"Luke, I will throw your unseasoned chicken ass out to Germany." Jaiden says before laughing. Everyone then started laughing at how quickly it escalated quickly. Jade couldn't help but start giggling.

"She giggled! Mission accomplished!" Calum cheered. Everyone then cheered too, both Michael and Luke pretend to cheer like a girl. They all laughed again. Jade felt herself grow a bit happy and better, she grabbed Michael's hand intertwined her hand with his. He looks at her before smiling and giving her kiss on her temple.

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a like or comment! love you guys xx