Chapter Thirty Three

They all arrived to Jade's place. They all went to the living room and started talking, Jade went with them.

"Hey guys, I'm just going to take a quick shower then I will be back." She says before walking to her room. She grabs her extra clothing and towel before she head to the shower. Once she was done she brushed her teeth since she didn't brush it in the morning. She got out and went in the living room. Everyone was surrounding Luke. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you guys doing?" Jade asked, when everyone looked up then stepped away from Luke. She saw the notepad in Luke's hands. They all looked at her confused.

"Jade... What is with the notepad filled with like evidence of the victims?" Calum asked. Jade didn't speak, she wanted to speak but couldn't.
Something was holding her back from speaking, she felt like her throat has become so dry within those couple of seconds.

"This is seriously detailed evidence of these victims, you have like everything." Robyn spoke.

"It seems like you know everything." Jaiden says afterwards.

"Are you with the FBI?" Michael said his eyes looking different. His eyes seemed hurt and at a lost of trust. Someone knocked on the door, Jade quickly opened it to see Ashton. He got in and Luke threw the notepad to Ashton, his eyes skimmed through it. They all turned and looked at Jade.

She wanted to run, but she knew that will get her nowhere. No matter how many times she runs it will always come back. If the problem can't escape neither will she, she knew that she had to explain everything. It was time to just give it up, she knew that whatever she had with them. It will come to an end.

"Let me explain everything..." She walked in front of them. She took in a shaky breath.
"Yes... I am an FBI agent. I'm actually one of the youngest FBI agents in the United States, one of my best friends since high school works with me. Him and I are on this case, which everyone knows what's going. I came here to find out who has, at first, murdered those first two victims. We obviously had suspects but narrowed it down... It was you guys. We had this plan that if I started I don't know maybe working with you guys or even being your customer I will get information..."

"So basically you just used us. All this has just been you trying to get information. And you even thought we murdered them!" Luke started to grow angry. Robyn smacked Luke's arm.

"She's not done you unseasoned chicken."

"From the start I thought you guys did kill the two victims. From when Ashton had that call from Michael saying how you had no idea where he was and to make sure he doesn't do the same shit again. But then I soon found out what was the meaning and cause of that. One that day I went in the office, Alex was about to finish the case on getting you arrested. But I immediately told him that we did not have enough evidence to prove that you guys murdered them. That day at the cafe, Ashton and Calum were talking about this guy. But as the days and weeks gone by... I've concluded that you are not the suspects for the murder of those victims. I've been keeping Alex updated on what I know or found out."

"So they won't get arrested?" Jaiden asks.

"Unlikely... Plus I've asked Alex to basically ask permission if you guys can be able to help us with this case. Since you guys know almost everything." She stopped and stayed quiet.

"Hold on... After all this, on lying to our faces and shit. You want us to help you guys. I call bullshit. I bet that the second we say yes the cops will barge into that door and arrest us all." Ashton spat. Jade didn't say anything.

"Jade, did you even feel guilty? Lying to us? Making us believe that we can trust you." Jaiden asked her eyes becoming glossy.

Jade felt a tear slip down her cheek. "You don't think I have? Jesus Christ guys, you don't understand that the guilt I had was killing me inside. The only person that I had and trusted was Alex, he knows about my past. He's helped me with so much. But when I met you guys, I told myself I shouldn't easily trust people. But it was so hard because you guys gave me so much respect and care. When you guys told me that I was apart of your family, I've never felt so happy. Especially with Jaiden and Robyn, that day at the mall. I've gain so much respect and trust to you both. I knew that I was not supposed to become attached to you guys. But this family-caring type of shit just made me feel happy and safe..."

Jaiden and Robyn stood up and both hugged her tightly. Jade couldn't help but sob, she hugged them both.

"Jade."

A.N.
will they forgive her?
remember to leave a like or comment! love you guys xx