Chapter Fifty Three

Jade was pushed to the ground, she let out a shaky breath. She slowly got up holding her stomach, she saw him coming to her. She grabbed the knife that was on the floor and threw it at him, it hit his shoulder causing him to groan in pain. Jade ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked, she used her elbow to break the window from the medium sized window. Her hand tried searching for the lock, she felt being pulled away. A piece of glass cutting her, she yelped in pain.

She felt the sleeve of her jacket get wet, she looks and sees the sleeve covered in blood. She takes off her jacket and sees a cut a couple of inches above from her wrist, before Kit tried to touch her she quickly got up and put pressure on her wound. Kit had the knife in his hands his shoulder bleeding, he walked to her and grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall. She quickly moved up her leg hitting his groin, he groaned and fell to his knees. Before she could run he grabbed her leg causing her to trip and fall on her back, pain coursing through her entire body.

Jade shut her eyes tightly, as she was about to try and get up. She felt him grab her ankles and pull her towards him, he grabs her neck but doesn't grip on it. He only looks at her, he moves his face towards her. He smirks before smashing his lips against hers, she didn't kiss back. He stopped and started to kiss her neck, she shook her head and tried to push him off. He stops and gets off her, she slowly gets up. He looks down at her.

"I'm going to bring Emily in here. I'm sure she will be happy on what she will do to you." He says as he walks out the door. Jade quickly grabbed a knife and hid it in her boot. She heard footsteps and saw Emily walk in. Emily smiled.

"How do you still not look like shit?" She laughs before walking towards her. Jade took a step back and watched her. Emily grabbed her arm and gripped on it while gripping on the cut causing Jade to let out a whimper, Emily smirked and let the blood flow onto her hand drip to the floor. Jade then grabs Emily's hand and twists it and spun her around.

"Oh my you're indeed so strong aren't you princess." Emily mocks. Jade pushed her causing Emily to trip and fall. Emily gets up and rubs her elbow. "Cute."

"Thanks, I get that a lot." Jade spoke sarcastically.

"You do like to be a sarcastic bitch don't you?" Emily says in an annoyed tone.

"It's what everyone likes."

"Well I don't like it."

"Sucks to be you." Jade laughs.

"What did Michael ever see in you? Oh wait, all he wants is someone to fuck. Someone to use then throw away. That's what he did to me, but he never remembered me." Emily walk towards her.

"You know I won't believe a single bullshit coming out of your mouth." Jade spat.

"It's fine. But there was one thing he's done that he never done to you." Emily and Jade both walked in circles. "Wanna know what it is? He said he loved me. Did he ever say those words to you? I doubt it. You're nothing but someone that people use."

"If you said that he used you. Why would he say he loved you? No one ever goes that far. If you're just someone he just did it with then you're nothing too in a way." Jade says seeing Emily grow angry. "What's wrong Hun? You're getting upset? Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"Fuck you." Emily spat as she tried to slap Jade. Jade grabbed her wrist, Emily's other hand grabbed Jade's neck. Emily then kicked Jade's thigh causing her to fall on her knees, she pushes her to the ground and gets on top and uses both of her hands to grip on her neck. Jade coughs and gasps for hair, Jade tries to move her leg up and reach for the knife. As she was about to slip into unconsciousness, Jade grabbed her knife and stabbed Emily's thigh causing her to scream and get off her. Jade then got on top of her and started to blow punches, Kit then ran into the room and pulled Jade off. Emily stood up.

"I can't wait till he cuts you into pieces." Emily said as she limped away.

Jade tried to remove herself from Kit but he picks her up and places her on the metal table. She tries to squirm and move away until he pulled out a knife and placed it on her neck.

"Keep squirming or I'll get your father first."

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, do you think Kit has her father? Or has hurt him? xx