Chapter Twenty Seven

She turned around to see Michael with a green jacket, he pulls the chair next to Jade and sat.
He smiles at her, she smiles back. His eyes looking at hers, she quickly looks away and looks at Ashton. Ashton nods.

"So are you excited?" Michael asked nudging Ashton. Ashton smiles widely.

"I'm excited but really nervous. It's almost three, she should be here soon." Within a couple of minutes Ashton stood up and walked to the door. Both Michael and Jade stood up and saw Ashton walking towards them with a girl. She was really beautiful, she shook hands with her.

"Ashton told me a lot about you both. I'm glad to finally meet you both, especially you Jade. I heard a lot about you." She says smiling. Jade smiled back but suddenly felt something strange from her but she shrugged it off knowing that it's just because she never met her before.

"Ashton told everyone about you, so it's finally great to finally meet you in person." Jade says smiling warmly.

"It's nice meeting you too, now Jade and I will leave you two love birds to your date." Michael says. They say their goodbyes before walking out of the cafe. They stood out there in silence.

"So where should we go, I'm getting pretty cold right now." Jade says warming up her hands.

"We can go back to my place if you'd like." Michael says.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind that."

They then started walking to Michael's place, once they arrived at his place they walked in and Michael set the heater on to warm up the place a bit. Jade takes off her jacket as setting it on the coat hanger by the door. She sees Michael looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that." She felt herself go red. She quickly walks away. Michael followed her, he grabs her hand before pulling her towards him. Their faces close to each other. His hand around her waist, bodies close with each other. Their hot breaths colliding each other. Jade felt her heart beating crazy, she looked at his lips. She saw his lips curl up into a smirk.

"I want you so bad." He whispered. His lips slightly touching hers. "I want to give you everything that I can."

Her heart was pounding against her chest, she felt like Michael could even feel it. He moves his head to look at her, his other hand moving her hair and tucking it behind her ear. His hand slowly moves down to the back of her neck. He looks at her lips. She felt herself gulp, she was so eager for more. She wanted his warm lips against hers, she wants him to show her ecstasy. She knew Michael was passionate, the way he would look at her. The way he would touch her body and skin, they way he would treat her. The way he spoke those words to her. She was so eager for more and she felt herself grow impatient because of it. She wanted more...

A.N.
will they finally kiss?
remember to leave a like or comment, love you guys xx