Chapter Forty Four

Soon everyone was in Jaiden's and Robyn's place. They all sat their as she explained about her past and how the case is dealing with a copycat.

"Wow, can I just..." Calum stood up and hugged Jade tightly before sitting back down. Then Luke stood up and hugged her then sitting back down too.

"So there is a guy out there, a copycat, torturing people on how you were tortured and he kills them leaving letters. The letters making up princess, and that word was used on you by that guy that hurt you." Michael summer everything she said. Jade nodded.

"How many letters are there left?" Ashton asks.

"One, they found the letter I in my place with the picture of my dad and I at my high school graduation." Jade answers.

"Which leaves the letter R last. We don't know if it'll be their last victim and leave or keep going." Alex speaks ups.

"And we are trying to find out who it can be. But everyone seems innocent." Robyn adds in.

"Well not Emily." Jaiden mumbles.

"What was that?" Ashton quickly looked at Jaiden. Jaiden pretended to have said nothing.

"You don't trust Emily? Why not? Do you guys agree with her?" Ashton looked at everyone.
Everyone was completely quiet.

"Wow. I'm leaving now." Ashton got up and barged out the door. Everyone looked at each other, Jade sighed and got up and walked out.

"Ashton! Hold up!" She shouted sprinting towards him. He stops and turns around clenching his jaw.

"Look, it's going to take a while for us to get used to her. Plus we don't really see her that often , so how do you expect us to you know accept her so quick."

"Everyone accepted you the minute they've met you. Why not Emily?" Ashton spat and started walking away again. Jade stood their in shock, she went back.

"He's really upset guys." She sighs and sits next to Luke.

"Why don't we make it up to him, I'm sure he is more upset with the three of us because I'm sure he wants us to be close to her like we are with you." Jaiden says.

"We should, let me text him that." Jade texts him. Alex then got up.

"I have to go back to the office and tell the rest about what you just told me." Alex hugs her and says goodbye to everyone else.

"Just making this clear, you're my sister." Calum says sounding like a 5 year old.

"Someone's jealous." Luke smirks at him. Making Calum roll his eyes.

"Okay... Is it bad that I really want to smoke right now?" Calum spoke.

"No it's fine, go ahead." Jaiden says shrugging.

"No babe, it's not cigars." Calum gives her a certain look. Jaiden's eyes widen and she looks at Jade.

"Jade you don't mind if we smoke weed?"

Jade shakes her head, "I don't mind at all."
Calum then takes out a black semi-transparent pipe, he takes out a small container that was green and placed the gram in the bowl. He took out his lighter and pressed the bottom of it in the bowl and pressed it a bit. He then lit the lighter and set it lightly against the gram and waited a little before pressing his lips against the mouthpiece and inhaling it and passing it to Luke. He made a smoke like affect before letting out a sigh.

"I needed that, really bad." He laughs.

Soon they were all passing it around. Robyn looks at Jade and gave a small smile, "do you want to try it?" Jade shrugged and grabbed it before inhaling it and letting it slowly come out of her mouth.

"You've smoked before?" Michael asked.

"I mean just because I'm in the FBI doesn't mean I've always been against all bad things. I've smoked before." Jade passes it to Michael. He then smirks before inhaling it and before making a double ring. Everyone laughs, the room smelling like weed. She felt herself grow less anxious and stressed. The entire time Michael smirked at Jade, she saw his eyes change and filled with lust. She teasingly winked at him before inhaling it and letting out the smoke slowly. She for once felt a bit of stress gone and let the feeling of relaxation take over her.

A.N.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, love you guys xx