[Chapter 1]

Payton's POV

"Ok ok, truth or dare." Lisa asked as she played with her empty Starbucks cup. "Me?" I raised an innocent eyebrow as I glanced into her bright blue eyes. "Yes you! You haven't had your turn yet, now pick one." Lisa smirked as I blushed and slouched in the leather booth. "Ummm, truth I guess?" I mumbled as I stared at my half finished drink.

"Really Payton? You always pick truth." Casey groaned. "Well, I like choosing truth, I'll do dare next time I promise." I smiled softly as I looked at Casey and Lisa. "Alright, you better keep that promise or I'm coming after you." Lisa warned as I chuckled a bit. "Ok um, is it true that you like Blake?" Lisa smirked as my eyes widen.

"What? No way he's gross!" I admitted instantly as they all bursted out laughing. I groaned as I looked at all my friends. Blake was a nasty collage student in my university who always flirted with me and tried to get me to date him. He's so forceful and he's a jerk. He's done this with every other girl so that's why I claim him as "gross." Cuz he is a pig.

"You guys are the worst. I would never like him." I frowned as they turned red from laughing so hard. "Well he obviously likes you!" Claire laughed as she nudged my side. "That's just wrong. You guys are terrible to me." I frowned as they didn't stop their laughter from flowing through their lips.

"We're just messing with you Pay." Lisa giggled as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Well is it true that you kissed Dustin?" I asked with an evil grin. "Ew! He's worse than Blake!" Lisa groaned as she scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Ha!" I laughed as the girls now joined me. "Ok I'm done with this game. Those two names ruined it for me." Lisa shook her head while I busted up.

"I'm with you on that one! Those guys are just perverts ready to pounce on their next prey." I said as Claire looked at me and nodded her head in agreement. "Is that why you're dating one of them?" Casey teased as I gasped and leaned over the table to punch her arm. "Casey!" I squealed as she laughed and screamed. She scooted closer to Lisa as I tried to hit her.

"I'll get you for that." I grinned as I sat back down so that I wouldn't grab anyone's attention. But then again we're the loudest group here so we probably have.

"Anyways girls I have to go, parents want me back before sunset." Lisa said as she locked her phone. "Alright, I'm sure we all have to get going too. We've spent all day shopping." I chuckled as we all sat up. "This drink was so good!" Claire almost shouted as we all began to giggle. "Yeah, Starbucks is amazing." I chuckled before we all threw away our cups and left the building.

"Well I had fun girls, thanks for the amazing day. See you after class right? Or hopefully before then?" I asked as we all stood in a circle. "Yes of course. Sounds good. Definitely meet for lunch too. So we can talk about boys." Lisa smirked as we all laughed. "Yeah like Blaaake." Casey grinned as she nudged me.

"Casey!" I screamed her name playfully before attacking her. She began laughing before she pushed me away. "Ugh I'll make sure to put a slug in your sandwich when you're not looking." I teased as Casey laughed. "Whatever you love me." Casey cooed before I rolled my eyes playfully and tackled her in a huge. "Of course I do." I giggled as she hugged me tightly.

"Alright girls, I'll ride home with Claire since we're on opposite sides, see you all soon." I smiled as I hugged everyone but Claire. "Bye! See you soon! Love you!" Lisa and Casey said. "Bye! Love you girls too!" Me and Claire said at the same time before we laughed. "Alrighty get in Payton." Claire said as she unlocked her jeep.

I hopped in the passenger seat before we blasted music and jammed in the car the whole way back. Once Claire parked in the parking lot we got out and grabbed our many bags full of clothes before heading towards our dorms.