Chapter 7

I woke up in the morning hearing someone shuffling around my room. To my surprise, Niall's arm was still around me but that meant someone else had come into my room. I sat up, trying to clear my vision to see who it was. "Eleanor? Is that you?" I say quietly.

"Yeah, I was just coming to," she pauses when she notices the boy moving in my bed as he shifts about to wake up. "Oh," is all she manages to say.

"Don't tell anyone, please," I beg.

"Eleanor?" Niall's voice comes out sounding a bit drowzy still.

"When did this happen?" She pointes between the two of us.

I throw the covers off of me and onto the barely awake boy next to me. "Go back to sleep, Niall. I'll be back." I take Eleanor's arm and walk out of my room with her making sure the door closes behind us.

"When did that happen?" She asks again as we make it into her room.

"Last night," I tuck my hair behind my ears. "Nothing happened though, really. We were at a kick back and he followed me outside. He told me things didn't work out with Erin and that he couldn't get what I said to him out of his mind."

"So you and him are..?" She begins to imply.

"Nothing. We're just friends."

"He's in your bed."

"So?"

"So what? You know what. Do you..?"

"Quit asking questions that I don't have answers to," my words slip out a bit harsher than intended.

"Okay, okay," she sounds defensive.

"I have a game to get ready for but I'm hanging out with you guys afterwards," I inform her.

"You are?" Her voice perks up.

"Niall invited me," I smile. "But I really need to get back to my room, so I'll see you around."

I head out her room and back into mine where I was greeted by Niall sitting on the edge of the bed. He was still half naked but I'm not complaining. I gave him a small smile before making my way to the closet and pulling out my coach shirt. "What did El want?" Niall walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I scanned my thoughts. "I didn't find out. I think she was just making sure I was up or something," I turned around to face him. "She was surprised you were here."

He chuckled a bit. "Well, I would be surprised too."

"Are you coming with me to the game?" I throw my shirt on the bed behind him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Nah, I'm moving into the frat house today," he brought his face closer to mine. I felt his hands run up and down my sides and along my back.

"I don't know why you even want to go there."

"I don't like the dorms," he shrugged.

"You had your own bathroom. No dorm ever has it's own bathroom," I laugh. "Now, you're going to share one."

"Quit being so logical," he jokes. He jerks my hips into his.

"Is there something you want, blondie?" I smile at his movements. He stays silent as the space between us is reduced to inches. "I need to get ready for the game," My eyes shifted between his lips back up to his eyes as I removed myself from his grip and over to the bed.

I turned back to see him standing by the closet where I left him but now facing me. His bottom lip was brought in between his teeth and his hands ran through his hair. He let out a groan and a 'what are you doing to me'. I just laughed at my actions teasing him. "I need to get ready and you need to get out of here," I make my way back over to the dresser to get his clothes out only to have him wrap his arms around my waist again, this time, picking me up and putting me on the bed.