Chapter 48

"You sure you're alright with making me breakfast?" Niall asked me.

"Yes, it's fine. I'll make you some french toast or something. Just please, go shower and put clothes on before they get here," I whined, trying to rush him out of the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to put clothes on yourself?" He pointed out my attire of a bralette and a pair of shorts.

I sighed, "You're sounding like my father. I have boobs. They have boobs. Them and I literally have the same body parts, Niall. Welcome to the female anatomy, I'll let you explore it later."

His eyebrows rose as a smile spread across his face, "Later?"

"Goodness, Niall, please just get ready."

I pushed him away to the guest bathroom and closed the door to keep him in. Quickly remembering that I needed to go grocery shopping still, I ran into the main house to steal some bread, eggs, and cinnamon.

"Well, good morning to you too," Louis smiled as I walked into the kitchen where he was sitting off the bar.

"Morning," I turned to smile to him, catching his eyes looking at me. "Keep them eyes up here," I pointed to my face.

He took a sip from his mug and rolled his eyes. "Clothes are a great thing to wear, you know."

"Could've had it but you didn't," I taunted grabbing the ingredients I needed for breakfast.

"You were drunk and sorry, love, but that just wasn't happening, not even sober."

A smug smile spread across his face before he took another sip of his drink. "You are always on your game, aren't you?" I laughed, placing the things on the counter in front of him.

"Never a dull moment. What're you making?"

"French toast, want some?"

"Yeah, I'll take some."

"Alright," I nodded trying to take everything at once.

Louis stood from his seat and grabbed the eggs. "Don't want you dropping these," he stated. "Also, you forget the syrup."

"Well, go get it," I nodded him away to get it then left the main house.

Upon entering the guest house, I could hear Niall loud and clear singing a Coldplay song. I quickly started to get everything ready, pulling out a pan and grabbing the little amount of butter that was sitting in the fridge along with the milk.

"Geez, Niall is loud," Louis commented as soon as he walked in.

I quickly ran to grab the eggs from him to get the batter made. "Probably should mention, Eleanor and Mary are coming over too."

He sat on the couch, shifting until he was comfortable then shrugged. I turned back to making the food. Breakfast foods were my specialty, so making about six pieces wasn't a big deal. By the time Niall got out of the shower, his food was done and waiting for him and I was working on Louis' meal next. I figured Eleanor might be hungry so I made the two extra pieces for her. Mary was never hungry if she was upset. Niall, Louis, and I were all sitting on the couch when Mary barged in without knocking. She didn't even say hi before going into my room and slamming the door behind her followed by a muted scream into what was most likely my pillow. The three of us looked between each other with wide eyes until Niall caught sight of Eleanor walking in. "Good morning," she tiredly greeted, placing her shoes by the door and taking off her coat.

"Is everything aright?" Louis asked, sitting up and looking between El and the door.

"It's a long complicated story," she rolled her eyes. "She in there?" She was pointed to the closed door before approaching it. It was locked. "Mary, let me in, please."