I'm Back But I'm Different From Before

Hey guys,I know it's been so long but i have an explanation for this,I've been away because of high school and depression,yes,depression.For the past months i've been away school has started and every student is excited to meet new people but for me is different.I've been cooped up in the corner all by myself with no one to talk to and really i don't want anyone to notice and talk to me at school or any where at this point.So i've been the "Loner" kid at school.I've been avoiding people as much as i can and been not able to eat and sleep very well,i've lost a lot of weight because of that.If your wondering about Zane and Zenix the're doing fine and well with no depression problems like me,they get along with people very well at our new school.I haven't really talked to anyone about my depression,not even Zane and Zenix and i was thinking about talking about my depression for a long time but i just couldn't find my comfort zone,like i'm not brave enough to even tell someone about this.For so long i've been like a ghost,invisible to everyone and even at home i've been like a ghost,i lock myself up in my room and the only time i get out of my room is when no one is around.I know it's been so long since i talked to you guys and i should be happy right now talking to you guys but i'm not i can't stop this depression,i can't stop it for my life.Can someone please help me recover,help me back to my old happy self,i can't deal with this anymore.Please just someone,anyone out there that can help me....