Bonus Chapter!!!(Finally)

Hey stars,i'm still sick and trying not to throw up in the minute and i can't even go out to celebrate the festival here in the Philippines,it really sucks.Also check my Facebook page ~Starla Galaxios~ or go to 'www.facebook.com/WattpadCreate'.I don't really know if it will work or show up cause this is the first time i create a Facebook page and maybe there you'll see my true face.This bonus story will be short cause you know i'm sick and all.Anyways let's get on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 Years Later~

I can't believe it's been two years since the 'accident' happened,Cloud and Sky has really grown,they can speak now but not really fluently."Hey Zenix so how's it going between you and that demon girl named Lexie?"i said as i walked up to him "It's going great between us and Zane is on a date with Dianna right now.How about you when are you going to stop busting or killing your boyfriends?" he replied "Oh..um....probably never...i guess."i said "Well what about Gene and Katelyn if you don't stop killing your boyfriends the're going to get old without a dad."he said "Well we didn't even need parents to survive the first place we got our powers,so we beat them,they don't have a dad and we didn't even need parents."i said "Your...right we did beat them cause we couldn't die from anything,not even from getting really hungry or not drink water for years."he said "Well  better get going i need to pick up the twins." i said as i grabbed my car keys and went out the house and drove to Gene and Katelyn's school,yes they go to school even if the're only three years old.(I seriously don't know anything about kids since no one in the world remembers anything when they were just one to three years old.)

~Little Time Skip~

After i picked up the twins we went home to go and rest,well make them rest cause they look pretty tired,even though they say the're not tired but with those yawns i can tell the're really tired.When we got home i immediately went up to our bedroom and put Gene and Katelyn to sleep and they knocked out really fast.I went downstairs,went to the kitchen,grabbed an apple and went back upstairs,to our room and got my guitar and then i went to my recording room,to record a music kind of video.

~Little Time Skip~

I finished recording so i'll just edit later and post it afterwards,i think i'll go see if the twins are awake.I guess they were really tired there still asleep.I went downstairs and searched for someone to talk to cause i have nothing to do since all i do in the afternoon is take Gene and Katelyn to the park for a walk or to play in the playground but since the're asleep i have nothing to do."Where is everyone?"i questioned myself and then Zane bumped in to me "Oh sorry Star." he said "Where are you going in such a hurry?and where is everyone?" i asked "I'm going to the hospital,mom is going to do it soon enough and everyone is there to,so i'll see you later Star." he said and then running out the door.What did he meant when he said 'mom is going to do it soon enough'.....*Gasp*Wait he didn't mean.....i gotta go there quick,i'll just get my clone to babysit Gene and Katelyn.....I can't wait for my new.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger,you''ll have to find out in the next bonus chapter which maybe not be made by tomorrow cause it's really late at night and i still have to get my younger brother to go to sleep.Well anyways i'll see you all in the next bonus chapter/s.BYE.Meow :3

Also you can add friend on Facebook if you want just let me know first just type in 'Chloe Angeline Regalado' you'll see a girl with black glasses and a green cloth around my neck that's me.Yeah i know i have a different name on a different account.