Nightmares and Beepers???

Hey what is up everyone,it's Zane and Zenix here.If your wondering where's Star she's asleep and having a lot of nightmares and by we mean a lot,we literally mean A LOT.Right now she having a nightmare about us three getting killed or something.Your wondering why do we know what Star is dreaming about,it's cause she talks when she has nightmares and sort of explains it.It kinda bothers us at night cause with all her screaming filling the room,her sweat soaking the bed and her shaking a lot.Don't know what causes her nightmares but it has to stop cause we can't take it anymore,we'll take her to a psychologist if we have to.

If you guys are wondering when will the story continue..i don't know how to answer that.It depends on Star mostly.So maybe a little more longer until the story continues,don't know when and don't know if she's gonna continue it still.

And for my story (Zenix' story) i'm still working on it,it's a little hard cause i'm new to it and i'm having trouble how to start the story cause there's so many possible ways to start it.My head (Zenix' head) is really jumbled up and i have Star to worry about...i mean we have Star to worry about.Zane is helping me write this (Yay me!!!) that's why there's parentheses in this,i don't really care what he types.He has the freedom to cause i can't really do much cause of my right arm (Really Zenix yay!! i can say anything i want.F*** i can't draw for sh**,i'm jealous of Star.F****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Ok Zane we might have to go to the hospital and ask the doctors to surgically put a beeper in you.So whenever you speak a bad word it would be like you were edited in real life.(I screamed and i was right next to Zenix' ear lol)Well i'm deaf now thanks to Zane (No problem brother :P)

You know what we don't get...is that where do Star and her BFF Cloud get a rings like this and it's really real.Their wearing it everyday and everywhere they go.I can't believe they can handle the pain from that.

I can't believe they can handle the pain from that

Anyways we're going to sleep ourselves.Star's yawning earlier hit us and now we're tired as f*** (Zane,we really have to go to the hospital and do that surgery I've been talking about) NO!
Anyways bye guys :) :* :P     \( - 0 - )/ \( - 0 - )/ ( - _ - )zzzz
                                                   (Zane)   (Zenix)   (Star)