The Invite

You were driving to IHop and when you got there you were siting on your favorite seat.You were texting your BFF that you were in IHop,while you were busy texting your BFF 4 very loud guys came in they were siting right across from you,meanwhile you are still texting your BFF until 1 guy came up to you he was one of the 4 guys that came in he said.

(A=Adam Y=You)

A:Hey my name is Adam what's your name?

Y:Oh...hi my name is Starla but my friends call me Star.(you both shake hands)

A:Hey my friend over there thinks your cute.

Y:Really...which one?

He went back to there table and he looks like he was getting someone,Then a guy came up to you then he introduce him self.

J:H-h-hi my name i-is Jin.

Y:Oh hi are you a friend of Adam's?

J:Y-y-yeah i am b-by the way i-i didn't get your n-name...

Y:Oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself i'm Starla but you could call me Star.By the way Adam told me someone with you guys think i'm cute i'm guessing it's you...

J:Y-yeah it's me w-w-who thinks your c-c-cute

Y:Well thank you for saying i'm cute no one really says i'm cute...by the way are you okay your voice seems shaky?

J:H-how could no one say your cute your the most adorable person i met and i'm okay really i just get really nervous around you...but i don't get nervous around other people just you.

Y:Well thanks again that's the nice's thing that anyone said to me and probably your just...Oh sorry i have to go my friend needs me sorry i have to go so soon.

J:No no it's okay you could go it's your friend who needs you so go on...

Y:Thanks here's my number text or call me bye Jin *you waved your hand at him and he did the same to you*

Jin's POV:

We waved goodbye at each other and when i got back to our table with the guys they were staring at me like they have a confusion,excitement,accomplished looked in there faces when they look at me.I can't really put out what there expressions are then i said.

J:What are you guys looking at?

B(barney):Ohs nothing but i sees you gots a new ladys friend over theres.(he said while smirking)

J:Yeah...friends that's all.

A:Yeah...'friends'.

J:Could you guys stop we're just friends.

R:But we don't know if you two are gonna get even more...you know what i'm saying?

J:Could you guys stop it we'll be just friends and no more.Plus i have to...well we have to record somethings remember so lets go.

Star's POV:

When i got to my friend house she was sitting in her living room couch and watching TV i went up to her and said.

Y:Hey Teresa i got here as fast as i could what's wrong?

T:Oh...there's nothing wrong...

Y:Then why did you say it was an emergency and to come over here really quick?

T:I said it to be an emergency for you to come here quickly cause i want to spend time with you since your really busy with your youtube channel.You need a time out from that you know so i have a day plan and your only aloud to vlog no making videos on your computer here's your camera.(she hand me my camera)

Y:Arg fine i'll spend time with you but whatever we'll be doing i'm gonna vlog it...okay?

T:That's why i handed you your camera to vlog everything we do...duh.

Y:Right let's get on to your day plan but first i have to know what is your day plan.Anyways let me remind you that you just disturb me for having a conversation with my favorite youtuber Jin you know that.

T:Oh sorry i didn't know you were having a conversation with Jin,but first thing we do is go and buy some supplies for our movie night and we are going to invite one guy on our movie night of course i'm gonna invite my boyfriend.Who are you going to invite on movie night?

Y:Let's just keep that in mind for a little while first we go to the stores and buy some things for movie night but does it have to be a guy?

T:Yes it does and fine let's keep that in mind and let's go to the stores but first let me get my list of things we can buy.

Y:Wow you really are prepared.

She smiled at and she got her list of things to buy and we went to the stores and buy those things,after a few minutes or hours of looking for the stuff we need i vlogged it of course and when we finished looking for the stuff i drove us back to Teresa's house and while we were heading there Teresa called her boyfriend Tristan,Tristan agreed to movie night.We got to Teresa's house she said to me.

T:So who did you call?

Y:Oh i haven't really call who i'm going to invite for movie night.

T:Well you better be calling someone or movie night will be ruined.

Y:Fine fine i'll figure out someone to call go prepare the things we need for movie night.

Meanwhile i was searching through my contacts for who am i going to invite for movie night of course a guy cause Teresa said so.Meanwhile through that Jin texted me and he texted.

J:Hey how are you doing i'm done working i'm heading home now how about you?

Y:Well i'm doing fine but i'm having trouble searching for a guy to invite to movie night.

J:Oh your going to have a movie night with who and is it suppose to be a guy?

Y:With Teresa my BFF of course and her boyfriend Tristan and yes it's suppose to be a guy cause Teresa said so but i'm thinking that...oh why do i even bother to ask you.

J:Ask me what?

Y:Oh it's nothing and i'm sure you won't agree with it

J:Tell me what is it and maybe i'll agree

Y:Well here i go...can you come to my friend's house for movie night?again why do i even bother you asking this silly question i know you won't agree.

J:Of course i would come why did you think i wasn't gonna agree to movie nights i love movie nights

Y:You would oh thank you so much Jin now my day with Teresa won't be ruined and here's her address (enter random address here)

J:I'll be there really quickly don't worry your day with BFF isn't gonna be ruined see ya later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately that's all for moew sorry i have a cat sitting on my lap but that's all for now see you again Stars BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE.Moew :3