The Brotherly Love Before The Battle

Lol,I forgot to title the last part but i fixed it now it's titled 'The Training',i felt like telling you this anyways cause if you didn't look at the last part then it's better for me to tell than leave you with an untitled part.Anyways let's get on with the story.

ACTION!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Continued Story)

~Time Skip~

"Uncle Lorten *Sigh* are you really sure that you want to be in this cell?"i said "Yeah i am,since i'm a failure after all." uncle Lorten said "Uncle Lorten,your not a failure.How can you be a failure when you raised a full on castle for freaking thousands of years without failing." i complimented "Well i am a failure now but i became failure when i let your dad out of his imprisonment." uncle Lorten said while going to his bed and sitting down "Wait i feel like i'm forgetting something?" i said to my self "Wait DL's children." i said while i suddenly realized that we forgot to take care of Katelyn and Gene "Oh shoot we forgot about them." Zane said "No worries i took care of them since your busy with your training and your uncle." mom said as she walks down to us and following her is Katelyn and Gene "Oh thank you so much mom." i said and hugged her "It's no worries at all to me the're really nice kids and i got a babysitter that helps me with the four of them." mom said "Thank you so much mom for making time for them and taking care of four kids isn't easy even though you got a babysitter to help,i promise when we're finish dealing with dad and DL,we're gonna make it up to you." i said and hugged her again "I don't need anything,except for one." mom said while her smile on her face became a serious face "What's that?" i asked "I want you three to be safe and sound when you get home from dealing with DL and your other dad,okay?" mom said and i saw a tear ready to be released in the corner of her eye "Don't cry mom and i don't think that i could keep that as a promise but i'll try my best to keep everyone safe and sound." i said and i smiled "By the way where's Zane,i haven't seen him for a while now." mom said "Oh Zane is still training,i just went here to go check on uncle.I'm about to go there after i check on him and since i checked on him now,i'll be on my way." i said to them and before i could even walk to our training area Katelyn said "can we come with you big brother?""Big brother?" mom said "Yeah that's what they call us 'Big brother' but we don't mind them calling us that,and Katelyn,Gene...kids can't come to our training area." i said to mom and then Katelyn and Gene "Who are you calling kids?" Katelyn and Gene said at the same time and then they summoned weapons,i giggled a little bit and said "Okay come you two but don't get in the way of our training okay.I'll make a side for you two to 'train' as well so don't go over it,okay?.Right let's go.""Yay!!" Katelyn and Gene said and we went to our training area but before i went there i said to mom "Mom be...be careful while we're at training okay?I don't want you to get hurt but if you get in trouble just call us or just scream okay?""Okay sweetie,now go...i don't want to disturb you on your training and take good care of the little ones,okay.Bye now." mom said and waved bye to me and i did the same.

~Time Skip~

"Right let me just scan your strength and power." i said and i scanned Zane's power level and strength level "Wow Zane your power level and strength level have gone really high." i said to Zane and showed him his results "Great now let me scan you." Zane said and he scanned my power level and strength level "Wow our power level and strength levels has gone really high." Zane said and he showed me my results and our results are almost the same but Zane has 88% more than mine cause he didn't took a break from all of our training,only i did,guess he's really determined to defeat dad and DL "So this is the time to defeat them if not then other time but if we do not come back alive then...i just want to say i'm proud that your always by my side...brother." Zane said "Yeah i'm glad to...Brother."(Get some brotherly over here) i replied "Hey big brother can you scan us as well since we've been training with you guys as well?" Gene said "Sure,you first Katelyn,come sit at this chair and i'll scan your power level and strength level and Zane you can cut something up or something like that." i said and Katelyn sat on the chair i was saying and scanned her "Wow you really did increase your power and strength level by 100%,wow good job Katelyn,i'm proud at you." i said and gently rubbed her head "Now it's your turn Gene." i said and Gene sat on the same chair that Katelyn sat on and i scanned him as well "Wow you both increased your power and strength level up to 100%." i said and then Katelyn and Gene high five each other "Well are you ready to go to the castle tomorrow,Zenix?" Zane asked me "Well i am ready but i'm scared that Dl is not going back her normal self once we defeated dad and her but i...i can't." i said "Why not?We've trained for this Zenix,we've trained hard for this,we didn't sleep,we only eat once in two weeks and now you can't go and..." before Zane could finish his sentence i said "Look i can't do it cause i can't hurt her,she our sister after all,after all we've done together end then we'll just hurt her...i can't Zane i can't." i said starting to cry "Look Zenix don't worry about it,after we deal with them we'll just heal her up if she gets hurt...Look Zenix we can't just leave her like that,we can't leave her rampaging everywhere...what if she loses her mind and go on a rampage her in the city and kill everyone including Star and Jin,i don't want that to happen Zenix so we have to do this...do you want her to rampage to the city and kill everyone including Star,Jin,Cloud,Skyler and all the once that we love?" Zane asked me and i just shook me head 'no' "Well we better do this if we want to keep our love once safe." Zane said and hugged me to keep me company and to calm me down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow i wrote like two parts of brotherly love here but next is maybe going to be sad and painful for Zenix maybe DL........alright i'll just stop talking about the story so i wont spill the beans and tell you what's going to happen next.All i wanted to say is if you like this story in particular please vote for it cause i would definitely love that and if you can please go share this story to your family or friends cause again i would definitely love that but won't keep my hopes up high just yet and maybe when this story ends maybe i'll add bonuses in the future.Anyways stars that's all for now i'll see you all in the next chapter.BYE.Meow :3