The Demonic Truth

Yes school is over and now i can write stories more often now but i'm still going back to school in January 4 but i'm still going to make use of it and write stories and maybe when Christmas comes(I'm sure every one knows that when it's Christmas every one in the family gets together again)i'll introduce my other family member to this story i made.Anyways on with the story.

ACTION!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip~

Zane's POV:

Yesterday was...well for the first time in our life we had fun.(For the first time in forever...sorry just really needed to sing cause i am blasting music to my ear so i wont get disturbed especially my younger brother)But i was just thinking if we should say that we're demons to our new parents,maybe i should ask Love if we should say that to them.

Ze:Hey Love,you wake?

L:Well i am now,What do you want?

Ze:I'm just thinking if we should say to our new parents that we're demons or not and that's why i'm asking you.

L:I...I haven't really thought about that,maybe we should just wait for them to find out there selves.

Ze:...

Zx:I mean that's fine by me,for them to find out by there selves.

L:Wait you we're listening?!?!

Zx:Yeah i was awake this whole time before Zane could even talk to you.

L:Hmm...what do you think Zane,should we just live it to find out there selves?

Ze:Well i guess...Sure just leave some little clues for them to fins out cause i don't want it to be really really long for them to find out.

L:Deal,how about you Zenix,do you agree?

Zx:Yeah sure.

Ze:Great but don't leave a really big clue for them okay?

The two said yes and we got ready for the day and what kind of surprises it holds for us.

~Time Skip(cause i don't have that much time and i'm lazy)~

Me,Love and Zenix left a little bit of clues in the past few days,our parents should notice and know that all ready.

~After a few days~

Mom and dad went to our room.

J:Hey guys what are you up to today?

L:Nothing really...but we are going to watch a movie later tonight.

J:Me and your mom was just talking about something and it's about you three.

Ze:What is it?

S:Well we were wondering if you three have...powers?

L:Well,we do have powers.Actually we're demons...but don't be scared we are still the same and now you know why i have such a low limit to anger but Zane and Zenix are always calm not like me.

J:Y-y-your demons?!?!

S:H-h-how did you three get powers like that?!?!?

We told the story of how we got the demonic powers and when we finished the story we could see surprised and concerned looks on there faces."Don't worry we're used to it and after all we can't die from anything now and even aging we can't die."Love said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this is a short again i just been busy with something it keeps my almost away from everything but i managed to find some time to write a story and hey it's better than nothing really.Anyways stars that's all for now.BYE.Meow :3