A/N

Hey stars i think i'm gonna make a new book or something maybe it will involve schooling or maybe something else.What do you think stars should i make a schooling type of story that involve Garroth,Laurence,Dante and pretty much every character from MCD for every one that watches Aphmau and her roleplay series,comment down below if i should.I have a lot of stories in my mind right now that i think i can't handle it all,i feel like writing them all but i don't have much time cause you know this story is daily even if i missed two days but i'm sure i'll make it up to you stars and if you stars like my idea of writing the schooling type story then this story might be shorter or something like that.I guess i have to find out if you stars like the idea before i jump onto that conclusion.Wait i don't even know what conclusion mean why did i even write that?I don't i feel like in my head that i am from the US when i'm speaking english perks for being a Filipino.Anyways i gotta go now cause mom tells me that it's time to go to sleep,but i don't want to go to sleep and then mom said it's like 10:30ish you should go to bed,Fine i'll go to bed but you stars don't forget to comment down below if you like my idea.Bye stars *yawn* i'll see you on the next chapter.Bye.Merrrooww :3 *Slowly falling asleep,but mom is trying to wake me up for me to be able to get to bed*