The Baby Stuff

Tell me if my story is good or bad if you said bad then that's okay and if you said this was good then thank you and please rate it ?/10.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV:

L:No that's okay.But can i please carry Cloud?

Ze:Love what did i said about forcing them?

L:But i just want to carry Cloud that's all.

Ze:No buts and don't force them if they don't want to.Now come here and help me find my sketchpad since Zenix threw it out the window.

L:Oh come on what's with you and your sketchpad and it even has a lock on it.What is it hiding?

Ze:Just come here and help me find it and no excuses and buts either.

L:Aarrgg fine i'll help you find your sketchpad.But you two should go inside and get some rest.*Storms to Zane and helps him find his sketchpad.*

Me and Star went inside and we went straight to our room,Star laid the twins down on the middle of the bed.We really need to buy some stuff for the twins like a crib,a cradle,a stroller and other stuff like that cause i didn't really bought some stuff like that but tomorrow i will cause i don't want to squish the two while i'm sleeping and Star have to wake me up for that.

~Time Skip~

J:Right i'm going to buy some stuff for the kids.

S:Can we come to?Plus i can't take care of them by my own.

J:Well sure that's fine with me.Go get ready and i'll dress the two.

S:Okay i'll be back are you sure you could take care of them for a while?

J:Yes and plus i'm there father it's my job to keep them safe.

S:And i'm there mother so i have the right to be worried about them.

J:Just go get ready i'll be sure to take good care of them while your getting ready.

S:*Small giggle*Okay okay be right back.

Star was finished getting ready and i finished dressing the twins.We went to the mall to buys some baby stuff.We bought 2 cribs which is surprisingly not that expensive and we bought two carriers and a stroller which is for twins and we bought some clothes and some more baby bottles.All we bought was really cheap to so it wasn't really a hole in the pocket.(If you have a kid or two then you know what it's like)We went home and then when we opened the door we were surprised,they threw a happy party for the twins and to congratulate us for the babies.Star was tearing up and the babies were just there normal sort of confused faces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously i need to remember to immediately get my laptop when i go home from school of course at afternoon cause that's the only time when i get to write when it's school days cause these stories are just getting shorter and shorter and i'm so sorry for this short story.I'm trying my best to make a story everyday,i just been busy with school lately cause i'm turning high school next year and i have study and it's gonna get worse when i go to high school cause all of the projects and stuff.So yeah i'm sorry for the other short stories on the future.Well that's all for now see ya stars in the next chapter.BBBBAAAAAIIIIIIIIII.Meow :3