The Truth

(Still Star or Your POV)

After pulling away from the kiss me and Jin were like a really bright red tomato,we looked at each other and a little bit more.Finally Teresa decided to pick the movie now i don't really know what movie Teresa is gonna pick but Teresa said to me while she was picking the movie and i was looking at Jin still blushing and Jin was still blushing as well."Hey...uh...Star can you get the popcorn i cooked it's in the kitchen."I replied to her"Oh...Y-yeah sure i'll get it be right back."I went to the kitchen and grab the popcorn Teresa made and she called out to me."Hey Star could you bring some drinks to like the soda pop we bought.!!"I called back"Yeah sure i'll be there in a moment.!!"I went back to the spot we were going to watch a movie and i placed the popcorn on the coffee table and the soda pop."Oh shoot i forgot the cups i'll be right back."I went to the kitchen again and grabbed cups for the soda pop and when i got back Teresa was putting the movie on she said.

T:"Come quick i'm about to start the movie."

Y:"Okay okay...well i got the cups for the drinks."

T:"Huh good i'm parched."(grabs a cup and opened the soda pop and purred it in the cup and drank it)

Y:"Wow your really thirsty what did you do that your so parched?"

T:"Well...um...i...we(she looks at Tristan)uh...i prepared the whole thing the popcorn,the whole us getting the stuff together."

Y:"Uh huh right."(i looked at Tristan) 

T:"Arg fine you got us but i'll tell you the story later can we go watch the movie now."

Y:(giggled)"Alright but you have to tell me later.By the way Jin are you okay you haven't talked much."(turned my head to Jin)

J:"Yeah i'm fine i'm just...maybe i'll tell you later Star,only you no one else...in private...when we finish the movie...okay?"

Y:"Yeah sure.By the way Teresa what kind of movie did you pick?

T:"I picked a scary movie and we all have to sit besides the person we called or came for."

Y:"You've got to be kidding me right now,you know i hate scary movies and i know you hate them too."

T:"Yes i do hate scary movies but trust me this will make the night a lot better."

Y:"How would a scary movie make the night a lot better?"

T:"Just...trust me."(she smiles slightly like she is planning something evil like)

Y:"How can i trust you with that grin on your face."

T:"Just please trust me or i'll tell him your secret."

Y:"Okay okay i trust you but don't tell him please."

Teresa grinned and played the movie we all sat down of course i was sitting besides Jin and Teresa was sitting besides Tristan and every time there was scary part i would jump onto Jin's chest and cuddle his arm he was eating popcorn a lot like he was nervous about something well i guess i'll have to find out later.After the movie i went to Teresa first and she told me why she was parched she was having a sweet moment with Tristan(you know what i mean i just don't want to write it),after Teresa told me everything i went to Jin and said.

Y:"Hey sorry i took so long i went to Teresa first."

J:"No worries,look about i'm being silent it's cause..."

Y:"We kissed yeah about that."

J:"Look Star need to talk to you about something...my...feelings for...you."

Y:"Yeah me too."

J:"Wait you mean you have..."

Y:"Feelings for you...yeah Jin ever since i watch your videos and met you in person i have always been feeling kind of strange and that strange feeling is.."

J:"...Love?"

Y:"Yeah it is...so what do we do now?"

J:"How about we make it official."

Y:"What do you mean about making it official?"

J:"How about instead of pretending we're dating how about we make it official...what do you say...I l-l-love you a-after all."

Y:"I love you too."

J:"So does this mean were dating for real this time?"

I nodded and Jin was so happy he kissed me again on the lips

(Time Skip)

Me and Jin were dating for over a year now.We decided to tell Adam and his friends and Teresa as well that were dating,cause we've been hiding it to them for a long time now so we gathered them in Jin's place.Once they all got there me and Jin told them.

J:"Hey everyone thanks for coming here.I know what your thinking why did we invite you all here well there's a reason for that is...we...well we've been hiding this for over a year now..."

R:"Well don't keep us waiting what is it?"

Y:"We...are...dating for a year and a half now."

T:"Well i have something to tell you to Star me and Tristan are...having a baby."

A:"Oh...well congrats on the baby...uh..."

T:"I didn't really introduce my self i'm Teresa."

A:"Well congrats again on the baby Teresa.Well since most of you told the truth my wife...uh Alesa is having a baby too."

J:"Congrats on the babies guys.Ross how about you do you have something to tell?"

R:"Actually i do since you guys mentioned dating i am dating a girl named Sarah.How about you John(Barney) do you have something to say?"

Jo:"I haves a girlsfriend wes been dating fors abouts a years now,thats all."

J:"Well i guess everyone has a secret they've been keeping."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for now it's only one today cause i don't what happened to my two part touch cause today i seem to be distracted to almost everything around me.Now i'm tired.Well see you all Stars later BBBAAAIII.Meow :3