The Vlog

I forgot to say this in the last chapter.So you stars didn't expect the plot twist huh?...Wait you did expect it well that's a shame i thought you stars would not expect it and by the way Jin and Starla are married.Right on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV:

Soo we ran out of Ross' and Sarah's room while laughing but not to loud so the other guys won't wake up.After that we went to Adam and Alesa's room same with Ross and Sarah's room,we slowly opened the door but Alesa was awake cause of Mason,I immediately put my pointing finger as if i was telling Alesa to be quiet because we want to vlog Adam's reaction when we wake him up.So Alesa did became quiet and got back to playing with Mason.So i turned the camera on again and and then i explaned that we are going to wake Adam up now and i showed that Alesa was playing with Mason and i started to crawl closer to Adam trying to not wake him up and when i got close to him i touched his face and of course vlogged his reaction he was like.

A:What the heck going on,Jin.Why are you in my house.

J:Dude your still dreaming,your not in your house anymore your at our house.

A:I forgot we live here now but what are you doing in our room?

S:Well we desided that will wake you guys up and vlog it.

A:Wait your vlogging this?You better not post that.

S:Oh to late we already desided that we are going to post this on youtube and there's no changing our minds.

Al:Well it is technically fair cause you always barge in to there room and vlog it.

A:I guess that's fair.

J:Well do you want to help us with Max and Tim Tim?

A:Sure let me just get up and get dressed.

Star's POV:

After Adam got dressed we went to Max and Clare's room we did the same thing,we opened the door slowly and trying to not wake them up before we could even vlog it.We got close to them then Adam said.

A:Hey can i jump on there bed?

J:Yeah sure but let me get the camera ready first.

Jin started the camera and said that we are in Max and Clare's room and that Adam is going to jump to there bed and hopefully Max doesn't kill us for this.So when Jin nodded to Adam,Adam jumped to Max and Clare's bed.

*Adam jumped to there bed*

M:What the...Jin,Adam,Star?!?!What are you guys doing here?

A:Good morning Max,Clare.

C:Morning Adam.

M:Why the heck did you guys desided to wake us up.

S:Just for fun and Jin did you catch it?

M:Catch what?

J:Yeah i surely did capture it all.

M:Your vlogging this?!?!?!

S:Yup and you can't make us not to post this on youtube.

M:Wait did you just say your going to post this on youtube...Give me that camera.

J:No.

C:Max stop it it's to early.

S:I guess the only person that can stop you is your girl...huh...*turned to Clare*You go girl.*Fist bumped*

M:Oh just shut up and get out of here.

A:Right lets go wake up Tim Tim now.

J:Right lets go.

We quietly ran to Tim Tim and Tiffany's room and once again we slowly opened the door and got close to there bed and since Jin didn't turn off the camera,Adam immediately jumped to there bed and they woke up.

Tm:Adam,Jin,Star?!?!?!What are you guys doing here?

S:Just waking you guys up and vlogging it.

Tm:Wait your vlogging this?

A:We sure are.

Tm:Oh come on it's to early for this.

T:Hey Star how's it going girl?

S:I'm doing great how about you guys?

T:Great but i can't speak for him though.

S:Why,what's wrong?

T:I don't know since last night his a hot head.

A:Right enough with the girl talk,lets go,you guys better get up.

After editing the video we posted it on my channel and when it was lunch time we all went to IHop since that's were we first met and that place reminds me of good things.

S:Jin i'm scared of this place now.

J:Why?

S:'Cause remember i told you my dream,that's why i'm scared of this place.

J:Don't worry about that anymore it was only a dream it wasn't reality good thing the...*I covered his mouth*

S:Shh she might come back again.

R:What are you guys talking about?

J:Oh nothing Star was afraid that the...*I covered his mouth again*

S:I said shush...Heh it's nothing.

J:What are you scared that the auth...

S:*covered his mouth again*Don't make me do this again.

J:Ha your afraid of a little kid.

R:What,are you talking about the author?

S:Oh no...

J:Why what's wrong if i say "the author"...

A trail of stars was in front of us it came from nowhere,then she stopped,the author.

S:That's what happens if you mention something that is not from the script or mention "The Author"

J:Oh...I forgot.

Ar(Author):WHAT DID I JUST SAY TO YOU TWO!!!!

J:I'm sorry i just forgot.

Ar:FORGOT,FORGOT HOW CAN YOU FORGET WHEN I JUST SAID IT JUST A COUPLE MINUTES AGO!!!

R:Uh...What's happening?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay that's all for meow cause my brain can't take it anymore i have school tomorrow and i have to take an exam to sign up for the Regional Science High School and i'm trying to remember a dance for our Christmas Party.Okay Stars i have to go now cause my brain is gonna explode.BBBBBAAAAAAAIIIIIIII.Meow :3