The Rage

Sorry if this came late i have a confirmation tomorrow and i must be neat,clean and properly dressed but here goes the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV:

Ar:FORGOT,FORGOT,HOW CAN YOU FORGET WHEN I JUST TOLD A COUPLE MINUTES AGO!!!!

J:Uh...what's happening?

Ar:WHAT'S HAPPENING,WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?!I'M YELLING AT YOU!!!!!

J:Yeah i know your yelling at but you need to calm down.

Ar:Oh i am calm...WHEN YOUR NOT FREAKING BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL ALL THE TIME.

R:Wait you two break the fourth wall?...Good thing i learned my lesson when she exploded with anger.*The other guys nodded*

S:Wait you guys have been yelled at before?

A:Yeah and we are not breaking the fourth wall ever again.

Ar:OH YEAH I EXPLODED WITH ANGER TO THEM YOU THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EXPLODED...NO IT'S NOT AND NOW THAT YOU TWO BROKE THE FOURTH WALL FOR AT LEAST SEVERAL TIME ALREADY I'M GOING TO EXPLODE BUT NOT LIKE THE ONCE WITH THEM.

R:Wait do you mean...oh no.

S:Tell us.

A:You don't want to know that.

Ar:Oh you two will know when i'm done with you.

J:What are you gonna do?

Ar:Trust me it's gonna hurt...a lot.

The author teleported us to a place that we haven't seen not until now.The ground was pure black and the sky was dark red and the author was not with us but then.

Ar:So let's see if you could handle the pain on this one Jin.

The author changed the place instead of black ground and dark red sky instead it was back at Star's old place.Meanwhile while we were looking around Star came in the front door and sat at the coach and she looks like she was waiting for someone.(Btw Star is right next to Jin the Star,Jin was talking about was kind of like an 'alternate' self of her.)Then a guy came in and Star came running at him and hugged him,it was Tristan.

Alternate Star(As:):So how was your day sweetie?

Alternate Tristan(At:):It was great ow about you?

As:It was really bad.

At:Why,what's going on?

As:My classmate is telling everyone in the school that i'm cheating on Jin with you,of course i didn't said yes that i was cheating on Jin with cause i don't want to hurt his feeling to early,i just want him to find out himself.

At:How about i make that frown up side down...do you know what i mean?

As:Yes i do and let's just make it quick cause you know Jin he always is a hot head when i don't come back in time i left school early to be with you.

At:Lets go then.

As:Sure.

They went up to Star's room and then i said to the author while realizing that me and Star have been quiet all of that time.

J:Hey author what was they talking about?

Ar:Do you guys really want to know cause i'm not gonna write this.

S:Yes we do want to know and we want to know it it right now.

Ar:Okay okay jeez your so bossy like my mom and dad.

Star's POV:

The author teleported us to where Tristan and Star was and we came in,in a bad time but this is what we get for being nosy.My 'alternate' self as the author would say was having a lemon time with the 'alternate' Tristan.(And for the guys that don't know what 'lemon' means i'm sorry i'm not gonna tell.sorry.)

J:What the...

Ar:So do you still want to be here or do you guys want to leave?

J:I...want to leave.

Ar:Sorry not sorry Jin you guys made me do it and now for you Star.

The author teleported us someplace else it was in Jin and mine's room,He was working on something on his computer but then a girl came in and sat on Jin's lap.

Aj:How was your day Ludmilla dear?

Al:It wasn't great cause you weren't there.*She kissed Jin*

Aj:How about we have a little fun before Star come home?

Al:Now that would make my day.

And then they had a lemon time like alternate me and alternate Tristan.Then the author teleported us back to Ross and the other guys but farther away from each other.The author came back that time we can see her.

Ar:So do you guys want to break the fourth wall again?

*Me and Jin shook our heads saying that we won't do it again*

Ar:Good,now i have to go.You five keep an eye on them if they start arguing or something.

R:What did you show them?

Ar:Do you want me to do it to you too.

R:No...

Ar:Great for you now i have to go.Remember keep an eye on them.

M:We will

She disappeared into thin air.Me and Jin didn't talked to each other for awhile then i rushed to my car and drove to our house and instead of locking myself in our room i ran and locked myself inside Ross and Sarah's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is all for meow stars i'm gonna read my other stories now...I'm just kidding i'm not gonna read my own stories i'm just gonna fry a phone off of my brother hand.BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAIIIIIIII stars.Meow :3