THE END?

It's gonna be new year by the time strikes midnight here in the Philippines,so advance Happy new year to the Filipino's and Filipina's reading this.I know cause i keep track of every thing,that's why my head is really mixed up right now like always but i'm still gonna try to do a chapter today and if someone is reading this that is planning to light a firework or some thing that blows up,not a bomb of course,i just wanna say be careful or don't even do it at all cause before new year even starts there's like a thousand people in the hospital all because of fireworks and stuff like that and there hands,arms,legs are being cut off cause of the explosives,do you stars want to have to hands and arms cause i don't want that,i won't be able to write stories and that would ruin my life cause all i ever do is write stories and if i don't have hands and arms i won't be able to write great stories to share to other people,so that's why i'm warning you to not light any explosives on new year or new years eve cause i care for people and i don't want to look at people that are getting hurt,i want to help them but i can't cause i'm just a kid who didn't even go to high school yet.And sorry if there are mistakes on the the last part like i said a lot is going on my mind everyday so please forgive me.Anyways let's get on with the story. :) <3

ACTION!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Continued Story)

~Little Time Skip~

Zane's POV:

"You ready Zenix?" I said "Yeah." Zenix replied with an happy tone "Look Zenix if your worried about what's going to happen,forget about it,if we win we can bring DL back to normal again,if we lose then...at least we tried and no matter what happens we can still bring ourselves back to life and try again and if DL gets hurt we'll just have to heal her back up after we bring her back to normal." i said and patted his shoulder and he nodded and got ready for our battle with DL and dad "We're ready big brother!" i heard and when i turn around i saw Katelyn and Gene in there battle outfit that they made there selves "What are you doing?" Zenix asked them "Getting ready for battle of course,well we're all ready for battle..." Gene said but Zenix said before Gene could even finish his sentence "Waoh slow down there you two...your not coming with us,it's too dangerous.""But we want to see mom again and we want to see our grandfather,we didn't have the chance to see or meet our grandfather." Katelyn said "It's still too dangerous and i wont let you see or meet your grandfather cause he's the one cause your mom to kill people,you don't want your mom to kill people right?" i said "Your big brother is right Katelyn,it's too dangerous for you two to go with them." dad Jin said "We'll take care of you two when your big brothers are gone." mom said "Um...when did you guys get here?" Zenix said "Just now." mom said "Why do you guys always know when to show up?" i said "Just a sense i guess and it's a parents job to show up if there children needs there help." mom said "Well yeah i guess we do need your help cause these two stubborn kids wont let us go." i said as me and Zenix looked at our feet to see Katelyn hanging on to my leg and Gene hanging on to Zenix' leg mom giggle and said "Come one you two let's go.""But mama,we want to go with our big brothers." Katelyn said "You still can't go with your big brothers even if your making your puppy eyes at us it wont work on us sweetie,now let's go to your play area,we have a surprise for you two there." mom said as Katelyn and Gene gave up and we teleported outside the castle to make Zenix comfortable for what is going to happen in a minute "Wow everything changed here,the castle is blood colored which is suppose to be white and the fountain is spraying out blood instead of water and the waterfall is a bloodfall now.Well are you ready for what is going to happen Zenix?" i said "I guess so." Zenix replied "Well that's better than a 'no'.Well anyways let's go." i said and we went inside to see dad and DL sitting on thrones "Well we night have some visitors here my child." dad said to DL "Looks like we do and they don't even have permission to get in,they just barged in like there thieves trying to steal a precious jewelry from a bank but they got seen." DL said "What does that mean?" i said "can't talk i'm busy killing you two." DL said as she summons a samurai sword and strikes at me but failed to hurt me "Well i see you took advantage of from when i'm gone." she said as Zenix starts attacking her from the back but she blocked it,me and Zenix started to team up by attacking her but she blocked all of our attacks and then when she got Zenix down she started attacking me with full power and strength,i guess she was holding a lot back.After a lot of blocking and dodging she was able to chop off my arm,i screamed in pain cause she wasn't using an ordinary samurai sword,she was using a cursed blade samurai sword and then she was finishing me off with a stab on the chest "NO!!!" i heard Zenix said and then he came over to me and held me and then i passed away on his hands and when DL was going to end Zenix' life,Zenix screamed "HOW COULD YOU!!!!!" then DL stopped for a second i think she had a flashback and when she did,her eyes turned brown again and dropped her sword and snapped out of dad's control "Zane?....ZANE!!!......what did you made me do,you promised no one will get hurt from my family and now...you made me kill the person most dear to me." DL said and she stabbed dad to the heart with her cursed blade samurai sword and dad turned to dust and DL got dad's dust into a crystal magic ball and teleported it to somewhere,(Steven Universe)"Zane here i'll get you back to life." DL said and she did she made me back to life again and i hugged her and sh hugged me back and Zenix joined our hugging.And we got home and all was back to normal,or was it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways that's all for now,New years over and i'm tired.Anyways i'll see