The Birthday(Which is mine of course)

Eek it's my Birthday today i'm excited for later and since i decided to write a story in the morning cause it's Saturday and i have to go in the afternoon to treat my cousins.Once again i hope this all goes to plan and thanks mom for greeting happy birthday this morning if your reading this and thank you again for buying me notebooks so i can use it for only stories oh my gosh i love you.I haven't mentioned my dad cause he haven't really got out to buy me presents cause he's dealing with my younger brother.Speaking of which.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV:

Ar:Arg could someone please open the computer so i can get out of here and i don't have to live with the guys anymore.Speaking where are they?

~Time Skip~

After i looked every where for them except for one room,I went to the room i didn't look which is down stairs,the living room.When i came down the stairs they surprised me and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" to me,i jumped  a little and i started to cry.

R:Happy birthday author!!

Ar:You guys didn't have to do this.*Cries a little bit more*

Aa:Why are you crying?

Ar:It's just...nobody really trows me a party when it's  my birthday or any of my special occasions and by the way you guys could just call me Love cause my friends call me Lovelyn but for short Love but this is just...*Cries a bit more*

Am:Aw Love come here.*i came to Adam and hugged him*

Ar:Thanks guys for all of this.

J:We should be the one that is thanking you cause without you we wouldn't get this far and get all the nice things you give us.So thank you Love.

They pulled out a cake and i cried even more and when i blew out the candles they clapped and they really went ham on throwing me a party they cooked many dishes and we ate after i blew the candles on the cake.After that they even got me presents and i cried even more,they knew what i wanted and liked and then i thanked them all for the party,the presents and all the things they've done for me.After the party was finished we cleaned up the place.

~Time Skip~

After my birthday i decided to stay in my bedroom since Jin and Star had an extra room so they gave it to me.So i stayed in bed for a long time but then Ross came in and said.

R:Hey Love come down stairs someone is looking for you.

L(Love/Author):Who is it?

R:I don't know he wouldn't tell.Just come down stairs and take a look for your self if he knows you then maybe you know him.

L:Okay i'll come down in a minute.

Who could that be?I guess i'll find out in a moment.I went down stairs and Ross pointed at the door to tell me he's out side.I went out side to see him,he was looking down on his phone and when he looked up i immediately recognized him.I ran to him and hugged him and he returned the hug and he lifted me up while we were hugging.

L:Oh my God where have you been.

???:I should ask you the same question.Since you haven't returned all my text and calls.

L:Oh i got a new number and i lived with them now cause me stupid brother turned  off the computer and i can't get out of here and never will cause he doesn't uses the computer.How about you where have you been and how did you get here,Zane?

Z:Well the story of how i got here is,i was writing a story on Wattpad and when i got in here Zenix turned off the computer for revenge for not giving back his money i borrowed and then he was writing something on Wattpad as well and he teleported here and then someone he don't know turned off the computer and now we are both stuck here.

L:Speaking of Zenix where is he?

Z:Zenix come out Star is here.

L:Oh you don't want to call me Star here in my story cause i have a character named after me so call me Love.*Zenix came out the car Zane was resting his back on.*

L:Oh my God Zenix i missed you.*I hugged him*

Zx:I missed you too,Star.

L:Oh don't call me Star on my story cause there's a character that is named after me so call Me Love so we don't get confused.Is that fine with you guys?

Ze(Zane):Yeah we don't mind at all.

L:How about you guys come in.

Zx:Is that alright with the guys that you live with?

L:Maybe they won't mind since i know you guys.

Zx:Ya sure?

L:Yes i'm positive so come on,come inside.*I grabbed there arms and pulled them inside*

R:Hey Love so do you know who these guys are?

L:Yeah there my brothers,well actually there my twin brothers.

Sh:Wait did you say your twin brothers?!?!?Your triplets?!?!?

L:Yeah,allow me to introduce them.This is Zane *I pointed to Zane* and this is Zenix.*I pointed to Zenix*Zane this is Ross *pointed to Ross* and this is Sarah his girlfriend.*Pointed to Sarah*

Ze:Nice to meet you guys.

L:Hey when we were outside you said that your trapped here too,right?

Zx:Yeah afraid so.

L:Well you could sleep with me in my bedroom it's got bunk beds.

Zx:Well sure but is your bunk bed only has two or three beds?

L:It has three of course,why would i invite you two to sleep in my room when there's only two beds.

Ze:Well i guess you have a point.

L:Race you to my room?

Zx:Where is your room exactly so we could race?

L:It's at the far end upstairs.

Zx:I'm down to race.

L:Wait i have an idea,if one of you guys are laying on one of the beds it's there's.

Ze:Deal.

Zx:Your on.

L:We'll start in 3...2...1...GO!

We started to ran up to my room and when we got there,we were all aiming for the top one but i layed there first so i got to keep it.Zane took the middle one and Zenix on the bottom.We were happy,laughing,catching our breaths and laying down on our beds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for now cause i'm tired from wondering around and i had fun today and while we were look-shopping my cousins decided to have an exchange gift just the three of us and we are exchanging gifts on Christmas eve,well it isn't really exchanging gifts cause we are giving gifts on Christmas for each other so yeah that's all for now and i'll see you in the next chapter.BBBBAAAAAIIIII.Meow :3