Bruises on Star (Zane)

Hey everyone it's me again,Zane.Last night i noticed that Star left the house when we were asleep,in the middle of the night and this morning when i woke up she was full of bruises again.What in the world is she getting in to.I'm starting to think that she joined a wrestling team and she didn't tell us.She's sound asleep right now next to me and i'm trying to wake her up like half asleep so i can tell her what's going on and she'll tell me what is it and she won't even notice and remember but she just won't,i think she's dead.No i'm just kidding she's not,she's breathing normally.This is the day i start figuring out what is going on in Star's life and if i find out that she joined a wrestling team then....i don't know what to do with her.I couldn't hurt her cause i love her.What do u guys think i should do to her after i find out?This is just going to be a short one cause i don't want Star to find me writing something here.I know she'll find this cause this is her account but i'll find out what's going on first before she sees this.I'm not going to sleep and i won't eat anything until i find out or she'll tell us.I can't stand seeing her hurt like this i'm going to stop this nonsense at once.OK i think she's slowly waking up so i gotta go now.Bye guys see ya next time.Peace.