The Baby?

Working on the other story today and it's still chapter one cause i'm struggling cause i have two stories to work on,this story and the other story,i even stayed up late to make the chapter for the other story and the title of it is 'My High school Story' it involves garmau,laurmau,aarmau.Pretty much every ship on MCD danchan(dan-chan),danmau,zanemau,katemau(katelyn+aphmau),laurrothmau,vyladmau,jeffmau,cloudmau,vinmau,zackmau,aphen shamau(chicken shaman+aphmau),brendmau,fenmau and travmau.If a newer ship arrives i'll work on the story more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV:

I woke up on the bed that Star gave to us,well we raced for it to see if who gets what maybe i shouldn't call her Star anymore cause she said that she has a character named after her.Can't wait to meet her characters in this story.

L:Hey Zane you wake?

Ze:Yeah i am why did you ask?

L:Well i'll tell you if Zenix is awake to hear it too.

Ze:I'll wake him up.*he looked down to see Zenix still a sleep*Hey Zenix wake up it's morning.

Zx:Just five more minutes please.

Ze:I say wake up and you wake up so wake up and listen to Love for what she is going to say.

Zx:Fine,Love what are you going to say?

L:All i wanted to say is that,yesterday and this day in particular is really special.

Ze:Why is it special?

L:Cause for a long time that we didn't see each other we finally met again.

Zx:Yeah it is special but how long did we not see each other again?

L:I think it's been...what  7 or 6 year we haven't met.

Ze:Wow that's a long time.Did you take care of your anger issues yet?

L:No i'm...still working on it.Well we probably get up,get dressed and go down stairs.

Ze:Yeah sure...Hey Love?

L:Yeah?

Ze:Me and Zenix have been talking last night while you were asleep and we thought of a day plan for us to do.

L:You did...what is your day plan for us?

Zx:Well it's a surprise for you Love.

L:Oh come on tell me already.

Ze:If we tell you then it's not gonna be much of a surprise.

L:But can i please have a clue.

Ze:You know we're bad at giving clues.

L:Fine i'll just wait but lets go down stairs now.

After we got dressed we went down stairs to see everyone having breakfast,we went over to the table and sat down next to each other and then everyone stared at me and Zenix except Ross and Sarah cause we met them yesterday.

Am:Um...Love who are these guys and when did they got here?

L:Oh these are my brothers actually my twin brothers and they got here yesterday i didn't had the chance to introduce you guys to them cause we fell asleep and plus you guys came home really late yesterday so yeah.

Aa:But what are there names though?

L:This is Zane and this is Zenix.Zane,Zenix meet Adam,Alesa his wife,Max,Clare his girlfriend,Tim Tim and Tiffany his girlfriend and you already met Ross and Sarah.

Ze:Hey

Zx:Sup

Am:Well it's nice to meet you guys and Love did you say at the beginning that these are your twin brothers?!?!?So that means your triplets?!?!?

L:Yes we are and there's no changing that anytime soon.

Aa:You never told us that you have twin brothers.

L:Well we didn't see each other for at least 6 to 7 years ago.By the way where's Jin and Star?

R:You didn't heard Star is having a baby today,you should know that since your the author.

L:Well i'm not the author right now cause i'm not in front of a computer writing the story so how would i know i'm not writing the story or anything.

R:Well who's writing the story now since your here and everything.

L:I don't know and i tried teleporting this morning and it wont work so the computer is off.

Am:Well how could we do everything we did yesterday if no one was writing the story.

R:This sure is a mystery.(Not really Ross i'm still here it's just part of the story.)

Ze:Well we better go now.

Am:Where are you guys going?

Zx:We have a day plan today that Zane and i planned.Well we better go if we want to catch up with our first idea.

L:Your really don't want to tell me are you.

Ze:Nope,not until we get to where we are suppose to be so come on lets go.

L:Alright,alright lets go.Bye guys.

Me,Love and Zenix got in to my car and i drove us to where we were suppose to be and when we were close Zenix blindfolded Love to keep her from seeing our surprise.

Love's POV:

Zenix blindfolded me so that must mean we are close.I think Zenix grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and he kept holding my hand and pulling me to the direction where he was going and then Zenix stopped and i stopped as well.Zenix and Zane were really quiet somehow but then i asked."Can i remove my blindfold yet?""Yes you can."I heard Zenix' voice said and then i removed my blindfold reviling...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha my first ever cliff hanger or is it i don't i forgot what i wrote a couple days ago.Just to keep you stars updated i may or may not be able to write daily stories cause in a couple days i'm going to fulfill a tradition here in the Philippines that you have to wake up like 3:00 in the morning or even earlier than that and you have to go to a mass so yeah again i may or may not be able to write daily stories but i'll try to publish a story daily.I'll try but i can't keep a promise.Okay that's all for now see you stars in the next chapter.BBBBBAAAAAIIIII.Meow :3