The Weirdo and The Proposal Plan

Sorry i didn't update yesterday i had connection issues so i couldn't publish a story and my BFF distracted me.Yes i know i didn't call my BFF my Ex-BFF,that's cause my BFFs didn't actually want to 'break up' with actually it was the replacement for me that seduced them,so me and my BFFs talked without the replacement seeing us so we talked and when we agreed to be BFFs again and just hide it from the replacement,we walked our separate ways and when the replacement was gone my BFF told me that one of my classmates was teaming with the replacement so we pretend fight and even though it was just pretend my body still hurt and when the teamer was gone we said sorry to each other.Anyways enough with the life stories on with the story you've have come for.:3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's POV:

J:Okay okay,fine i'll wait till you put it up,but i want to show you something in a couple days.

S(It's 'S' now instead of 'Y' cause i can):Can you tell me now?

J:No...it's a surprise.

S:Come on please.

J:Well if i tell you then it won't be much of a surprise isn't it.

S:Fine but when will you show me?

J:Just expect it...okay.

S:Fine but it better not be a jump scare cause you know i have being scared.

J:I promise it won't be a jump scare.

Jin's POV:

After i got out of Stars office i quickly went to the guys and told them what i was going to do and they agreed with it.
(Our conversation)

J:Hey guys.

A:Hey Jin have you shown Star around the offices?

J:Yeah i did.

A:Hey are you okay,you look like you have something in your mined?

J:Yeah i am okay but i need you're guys' help.

R:Well tell us already.

J:Okay but i need you all to be very quiet,i don't want Star to fined out of this.I'm gonna...

S:Hey guys what are you doing?

J:Oh nothing we were just talking about...something...

Jo:We weres just talkings about havings lunch togethers.

S:Can i come?

A:Sure.

J:I'm sorry but i have something to do i can't join you guys.

S:Oh are you sure.

J:Yeah sorry.

S:Okay i'll get back to my office then,i have a video to edit.

A:You know that we have editors right?

S:Yeah but i like editing my own videos,but i'm sure i'll let them edit my next video,bye guys.

R:So what did you want to tell us before we were interrupted by Star.

J:Alright i was gonna say i wanted to propose to her but i have to prepare everything so it has to be perfect.

A:Oh i see you don't want anybody to steel your girl,i guess you really love her huh.

J:Of course i do that's why i want to propose to her.

After we talked i planned the proposal but i remember the time me and Star talked about how would i propose to her and then i changed the plan to that.

(Time Skip)

Star's POV:

I wanted to go to the kitchen in the offices but when i was half way there i saw everyone and went up to them.I saw a girl in the middle of them and i asked Adam.

S:Hey Adam who is she?

A:She's a friend of mines sister.Her name is Ludmilla.She is staying here for a couple months.
(Jin stand right next to me)

L:Oh...h-hi...my name is Ludmilla.What's yours?

S:My name is Starla but you can call me Star.

L:Oh...h-hi...Jin i'm a really great fan of yours can y-y-you show me your office?

J:Sure come on lets go.

After Jin showed his office to that weirdo i looked at Jin pissed like and then go to my office,Jin followed me over to my office before i could even enter my office,Jin grabbed my arm and he said.

J:What was that look for?

S:Oh it's nothing just the fact that you showed another girl your office.

J:Are you jealous?

S:No but for the fact that you two were all alone in your office.

J:That sounds like jealousy to me.

*I looked at him pissed again without saying anything*

J:Look i'm sorry how about lets just record a video together?

S:Fine but don't do that again okay?

J:Okay,lets go recored.

Ludmilla's POV:

How dare Star record a video with Jin and in her office.JIN IS MINE!!! IF SHE MAKES ANOTHER MOVE ON HIM I WILL KILL HER for Jin of course,cause nobody deserves Jin but me.She doesn't deserve Jin I DO!!!

Star's POV:

After we recorded a video together i went to go get some water since i got distracted of all that happened that i forgot to go get some water.When i was going back to my office i saw Ludmilla running towards Jin,i pinned her to the wall.

S:Why are you running towards my boyfriend like that?

L:You don't deserved him no one deserves him except me!!!

She tries to get out from my grip but was unsuccessful but she kicked my stomach and gave her a chance to get out she contiued to run at Jin but Jin dodged her so she fell onto the floor so it was the chance for me to punch her so i did and i screamed."ADAM!"Everybody  came and pull us to apart and then Adam said.

A:Woah woah calm down Star,what happened?

S:She was running towards Jin and i pinned her to the wall and she even had the courage to say that i or no one deserves Jin than her!!!

Jin standed right next to me and rested his arm on my shoulders and he said."Get her out of here."

Max and Tim-Tim came and dragged Ludmilla out the door and said to her if she ever comes back there going to call the cops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright that's all for now cause again i have school tomorrow and plus when i get to school i;m suppose to practice a dance and the music is 'Worth it' and my classmate showed us a video of how we dace it if you want to watch it then search 'Worth it dance by fifth harmony'.Anyways Stars that's all for meow.Bye.:3