The Real Proposal

Almost got a connection issue there luckily it didn't continue.I'm feeling kind of happy today cause one of my best friends came back cause the replacement had a bad trip today so the replacement got mad and yelled at my two BFFs but my other BFF or should i say Ex-BFF cause she's still with the replacement and that is what's kipping me down from happiness and the replacement wants to be friends with me cause the replacement said the one that is with me but she don't know that we are back to being friends cause we are hiding it from her she said hey i don't trust Tesa(the one with me) anymore she is traitor want to be friends? and i said yes...wait maybe...maybe i could get SEDUCE by her...eek...NO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's POV:

After all of that i went to my office and cried a little but then the guys came in they said.

A:Hey Star you okay?

S:Do i look okay.*i showed them a scratch on my face that is bleeding that Ludmilla did*

R:I'll go get a first aid kit.*runs over to his office and gets a first aid kit*

Ross is slowly healing the scratch."Ow."I turned my head a little far to Ross' hand he said."Oh sorry.Your wound is not that deep it will heal in a couple days."He puts a bandage on the wound and then Adam said.

A:How sharp was Ludmilla's nails to do that kind of wound and it's slightly deep too.

R:I don't know but for sure it was really sharp if she managed to wound Star like this.

Jo:Goods thing we haves a doctors friend.

S:W-w-were's Jin?

A:I don't know maybe his outside or something.

S:I'll go see.Is that okay Ross?

R:Yeah just be careful with your wound it can easily get wider.

S:Sure...i'll be careful.

I walked out of my office and when i did everyone got to there own offices to continue there work.I went outside to see if Jin was there and he is i went up behind him and hugged him,Jin hold my hand and he said.

J:I'm sorry Star this happened and now your hurt and*sighs*

S:Don't worry about a thing i'm fine.

J:No your not look at your self you have wound that can easily be ripped.

S:Hey didn't i just said don't worry about a thing.

J:It's my responsibility to be worried about you,your my girlfriend i'm suppose to be worried about you when your hurt or something.

I smiled and i gave him a peck on the lips and we both got in side,everybody was about to go home and then Adam came up to us and said.

A:Hey you guys wanna come with us we're going to my house to watch a movie.

J:Sure why not i love movie nights.How about you Star do you wanna come?

S:Yeah sure and plus movie nights reminds me of good times.*I looked at Jin*

Jin smiled back and we all got to Adams  house and we were greatted by Alesa,Adams wife.we came in and we talked and then when it was time for the movies i said to Adam."Hey this better not be a scary movie or else."He said back."Or else what?"I replied."I'll punch you in the face harder than i did to Ludmilla till your face bleeds."He said."You can punch harder than that?"I said while forming my hand into a fist."Well you can say that to my fist if this is a scary movie."He said looking a little scared."Oh God please no and this is gonna be a scary movie."He joked and i stand up  like i was gonna punch Adam but he said before i can get close to him."OH GOD PLEASE NO!!"I laughed and sat down and we watched the movie together.

(Time Skip)

I woke up and Jin wasn't by my side he usually be at my side watching me sleep till i wake up but he wasn't there.I wonder where he is maybe i'll call Adam maybe Jin went to work already.I dialed Adams number and waited for him to pick it up but he didn't answer.I did the same for everyone but they didn't answer.I wonder where everyone is,i'll just go get ready and go to the offices maybe there just busy or something.

I got to the offices i opened the door and called for everyone but nobody answered me usually they shout out my name and come up to me but they didn't the offices were really quiet not like the usual i look around and i saw a rose petal path and some candles i followed it and at the end i saw Jin,i came up to him and asked him.

S:What's going on Jin?

J:Star do you remembered the surprise i was telling you about?

S:Yes why does that do with all of this?

J:Well this is your surprise.*He gets on one knee and asked me*Star...Will you marry me?

S:......YES!!!! OH YES YES YES.

Jin put the ring on my ring finger and hugged me and then everyone came out there hiding places and started clapping.I guess Jin planned this all and the part with the rose petals was my idea,i guess Jin was serious about the whole proposal thing well really serious i'm wearing the evidence that he was serious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for meow my mom wants me to go to sleep even if it is Saturday tomorrow but again that's all for meow see you Stars in the next chapter.BBBBAAAAIIIII.Meow :3