The Wedding

Don't have anything to say today cause it's Saturday nothing really interesting to tell you Stars cause on Saturdays i usually borrow my cousin's bike and ride it in our campus.Well that's really it.Now ON WITH THE STORY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time Skip)

Jin's POV:

The wedding is tomorrow i can't wait for Star to walk down the aisle as i wait for her to get to me and when the priest say 'do you Jin take Starla as you lawful wedded wife?' and then i'll say 'I do' and then when the priest say 'how about you Starla do take Jin to be your forever loved husband and then Star would say 'i do' but that is all in my head but maybe it will come true cause the author will.Why did you break the forth wall,Jin? cause i want you to do it i know you want to.Do you want to get married to Star or not cause i can cancel your wedding now if you like.Oh please don't cancel the wedding I love her so.If you do love her then don't break the forth wall again.okay? can we agree on that?.Yeah yeah we can agree with that.Good now continue.

S:Hey my soon to be be husband.*she kissed me*Are you ready for the wedding tomorrow?

J:Yes i am ready.How about you my soon to be wife?

S:I'm ready too.I have my wedding dress ready for tomorrow.How about you is your tucks ready?

J:It sure is.How about the brides made's dress' are they ready?

S:They sure are and the brides made's picked there dress' yesterday.How about the tucks for the other guys are they ready?(i don't really know what the groom's guy friends are called can you tell me?)

J:Yup they are all ready at there rightful owners *sigh* oh Jesus there's a lot of things to check when your getting married cause everything has to be perfect for your love one *i touched Star's chin and made her look onto my eyes*

S:Shut up you,your making me blush.*She blushes into a bright shade of red*

(Time Skip)

Star's POV:

The wedding is today.I can't wait till i see Jin stand besides the priest that is going to make it official between me and Jin.Isn't that right author?Oh Jesus here we go again.Again?Who broke the forth wall first?Who else would it be...Adam?!?!.He isn't even in this story yet it's only you and Jin first.So who is it?.You still don't know...of course it's your stupid boyfriend who broke the forth wall.Hey don't call my husband stupid and plus we're getting married today so he's not my boyfriend anymore he's my husband.OH BUT DID YOU GOT MARRIED NO,NOT YET SO IF YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH HIM THEN DON'T BREAK THE FORTH WALL AGAIN!!!!!.Woah chill there and please don't cancel the wedding i do want to marry Jin.Sorry i have anger issues that i can't get out of SO IF YOU GUYS BREAK THE FORTH WALL AGAIN...deep breaths Star,deep breeaths.Well i promise that i won't break the forth wall again and i'll tell Jin about your anger issues as well.Thank you now on with the story.

I put on my dress and so did the brides made's the fabric on the dress' are absolutely amazing and purple and white is definitely a really great combination.

(Time Skip)

It was time for the wedding i was standing right out side the door i bet Jin was standing waiting for me.

Jin's POV:

I was standing besides the priest that was going to be making it official between me and Star i was exactly what i imagined i was waiting for Star and when she does she will walk down the aisle with Adam and then...*the door opens*oh here she comes.

Star's POV:

The door opened and i started walking down the aisle with Adam i saw Jin besides the priest.

S:Adam i'm nervous.

A:Don't worry about a thing you'll be fine.

S:Then what do i say?

A:Just say something to Jin that comes from  your heart.

S:Thanks for the advice Adam.

Adam smiled and i smiled back.As i walk closer and closer i feel happy and nervous at the same time,i was Nerppy.Now i'm just making words.Me and Adam reached Jin and when i did Jin held out his hand and said 'thank you' to Adam.

(Time Skip cause i don't know what happens in a marriage cause too young for that.Even though i'm a brides made once.I don't really listen to it cause i'm lazy like that.)

Jin's POV;

"You may now kiss the bride."As the priest said those words i happily kissed Star and we ran outside and we released two white doves and they all threw white rose petals at us and i carried Star bridal style cause it's our wedding after all,so i carried her bridal style to the car and we both were driven to the reception and it was in...no place else...IHop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for meow it's 9:51 pm here in the Philippines and i have to go to sleep if i want to be tall even if i'm being a policewoman when i grow up.Well anyways Stars see you in the next chapter.BBBBAAAAIIII.Meow :3