The Drawing(/Poster)

Alright school is done and here is your daily update and if i don't make it daily that's cause i'm busy with school or something.Anyways here is your story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's POV:

After i got dressed i went down stairs and i saw Jin standing down the stairs waiting for me.

Jin's POV:

I was standing right down the stairs waiting for Star to come down and we can go to the offices.When Star finally came down and i saw her outfit she was cute in it and i realized that she was wearing one of my t-shirts i came up to her when she was down the stairs and kissed her and told her.

J:You look beautiful as always.

Y:You just say that cause you don't want to hurt my feelings.

J:No i don't i really mean it,i really do.*I kissed her again*

Y:Well lets get going then.

J:Sure lets go.

I grabbed the car keys and i drove us to the offices.When we got there we were greeted by John(Barney) he said to us.

Jo:Ohs yous guys are lates but Adams told mes that Stars was comings to works with us so i lets you pass fors now.

J:Yeah sorry about that.

Y:No need to say sorry it's my fault we took to long i wasn't sure what to wear so i took to long.

Jo:Well welcomes tos the offices Stars,comes in Jin here wills show yous around and shows you wheres your office is,okay.

I showed Star around the offices,everyone was busy so we didn't bother them and when i showed Star my office we went in and she grabbed muffin and hugged him(or her i don't really know) really tight i said to her."You could bring him(or her) to your office and play with him(or her) for a bit but you'll return him(or her) after we finish work okay."she said while hugging muffin."Really?oh thank you thank you thank you."She tosses muffin around."Right lets go to your office so we can start working.Lets go."I grabbed her hand and we went to her office it was already filled with stuff to work on it has two monitors and was looking around her office and she said."Hmm seems kind of empty."And then i said."Well you could do anything with your office,it's yours after all."She said."What should i do with it?"I said slightly questioning."Well you could decorate it or something again its yours after all."

Star's POV:

Y:Hmm maybe i'll put a drawing of you right here(points at a wall next to the monitors) that i draw a couple days ago.I hid it in a very obvious place.

J:Well if you hid it in a very obvious place then how come i didn't see or saw it.

Y:Well i guess that book of mine worked,to where to hide your things that can't easily be find and it said to hide it in a very obvious place and it worked,and you'll see what i draw when i put it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm VERY SORRY if this is short cause my mom wants me to go to sleep cause i have school tomorrow.Well i guess this is good bye for now Stars see ya later Stars.BBBAAAIII.Meow :3