SHE???

It's been like what two months since i started writing,I started writing since November 29,2015 and now it's 2016 January 18 and i have a thousand readers.Is it that fast to get readers?.This sucks cause i have a big bump on my lower left shoulder and it hurts and itches a lot.Anyways let's get on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Continued part)

...I can't wait for my new sibling.I thought before running to my motorbike and driving to the hospital.

~At the Hospital~

Dad has been really over taking it he's being inpatient,it's not like mom hasn't done this before,so walk up to him and said "Dad stop you're worrying,it's not like mom hasn't done this before so just chill.""Your right i don't even know why i was really worried at the first place." dad said and sat down besides Zane.

~Little Time Skip~

Mom finally did it she gave birth to our newest brother and the newest member of the family.Dad was relieved after that,he couldn't handle when mom gets hurt and he can't do anything to stop it.The doctor came out and said "Who is the husband of miss Galaxios?"(Just pretend Jin's last name is Galaxios) dad stood up "Yes doctor?" dad said "Your little baby boy is nice and healthy you can see your wife in about 2 and a half hour,right now she needs rest." the doctor said "Okay doctor" dad replied and shook hands with the doctor,the doctor went back to the delivery room.Dad went back to our house but we stayed at the hospital "Ugh i really want to see our new little brother but i can't cause he's with mom." I said "Do you really want to meet our newest member of the family really bad?" Zenix said "What kind of question is that of course i do,does it not show through my face?" I said "Jeez calm down DL.Why don't we go invisible and just see our newest family member." Zane said "....Why didn't i think of that the first place...anyways let's do it." I said and we did as we said,we went invisible and we walked through the wall so no one would be scared and for mom suspects it's us.When we went through the wall i immediately went to see the new family member i don't know his name yet cause mom and dad never told us and i didn't think of even reading there minds,jeez what's wrong with me for the past few days?.....Omg my...i mean our new little brother is so cute and mom is really tired,i can tell "Well that was all i needed to do really is to see our new little brother so should we head out now?" I said "Sure...where do you want to go since we got time before we could 'see' our new little brother." Zenix asked "How about let's go to Olive Garden to get some food i'm really hungry." I said "Yeah sure i'm kind of hungry my self.How about you Zane do you want to come with us?" Zenix said "Uhh sure i haven't eaten since yesterday." Zane said.We went to Olive Garden and we bought some of our favorite food there like...(Insert your favorite food here it can be more than one and if you don't like Olive Garden just change it to a restaurant or a fast food that you like going to)

Star's POV:(Ohh where going back with you or me or...just forget about it,on with the story :3)

I'm seriously really tired right now i forgot how tiring it is to give birth to a child and even more tiring for twins but i did it i gave birth to Justine our new born baby,Zane,Zeinx and DL's new little brother and the newest member of the family.

~Little Time Skip~

It's was about half an hour now since i gave birth to Justin and the doctor took Justin to the nursery here in the hospital.It was really boring here with no one to talk to and the others can't come for a while.I turned on the TV and watched my favorite TV show (Insert favorite TV show here).

~Little Tiny Time Skip~

I was about to doze but a nurse came in my room i was too sleepy to figure out her face,my vision was really blurry and then i just completely black out.When i was awake again i was in a different area not in the hospital it's more like a basement of some sort.Then i heard a voice from the corner,the voice was really familiar...then when she came into sight,it was.......

Jin's POV:(Hehe i came back with cliff hangers but it's more so a mid story cliff hanger than a cliffhanger.)

~Time Skip~

Alright it's been two hours and a half hours now so we should be able to visit Star.When i got back to hospital,i went to Star's room but she wasn't there.I immediately called the doctors.

Zane's POV:(*In a dying voice*So many POV changes)

We we're finally done eating then i felt something weird "Hey guys do you feel that?" I said to DL and Zenix "Yeah actually we do..........wait mom,dad!" DL said "Let's go." I said and we immediately went to the hospital.When we got to the hospital all we see is dad just shouting at the receptionist "Where is she,where's my child?" we heard him shout "Sir calm down your new born baby is safe at the nursery." the receptionist said "BUT WHERE IS MY WIFE?" dad shouted even more "Sir calm down...." before the receptionist could finish her sentence dad shouted "HOW CAN I BE CALM IF MY WIFE IS MISSING!!!!" we came up to dad and DL hugged him "Dad what's going on?" DL asked "Your mom is missing DL.Your.Mom.Is.Missing." dad replied nervously "Okay dad you don't have to repeat it to us we're on it,we'll track down mom." Zenix said,not a second after Zenix said that to dad DL said "I found mom she's in (Insert random address here).""Alright we better go then" I said "I'm going with you weather you like it or not.I'm not gonna let anyone hurt Star and i promised your mom that whatever happens i'll be there for her." dad said "Dad...." before DL could finish her sentence i rested my hand on her shoulder and gave her the look of 'just let him do what he wants' and DL just nodded.We let dad come with us and when we got there i just thought...who would kidnap mom....but i guess we'll find out once we search this house.We searched every single room in this house but we didn't see a trace of mom anywhere "Maybe there in the basement." I whispered so the kidnapper won't hear us.We all went to the basement and before we could even get to the bottom of the stairs we heard a voice it was really familiar  wait is that.....She but how did... "So how's your life being with Jin...is it great?Well let me just change that around cause you'll never ever going to see him again cause you'll  be right here with nothing to do and maybe slowly die." she said and laughe evilly.....And i thought we we're evil... "You won't get away with this.....our kids and Jin will be here to rescue me." mom said(Ohh btw '.....' mean he can't clearly hear it,i know i'm evil)"Ohh you're kids?You mean you're two year olds and you're new born baby and Jin will help you?" She said and laughed again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for now i hope you like it I've been working on this for days cause a lot of things is going on with my life recently so i had to take a few breaks from this mind crushing hobby and focused on school and the things that was going on my life.Anyways stars i'll see you all in the next chapter good bye.Meow :3 (Wait did i seriously sort of did Jin's outro in his videos)