The Demonic Kids

Oh my God I think i'm gonna pass out for seeing i have 400+ readers *Passes out on top of computer* ...........*Brother comes up and moved me to the floor and pours water on me* "Oh my God why did you do that for?" I said "Well it's to wake you up of course." He replied "Now i'm wet." I said,Brother smirks and walks away "What a creepy guy.".Anyway thank you again for reading this and if you can please show this story with your friends or families i would definitely appreciate it.Now let's get on with the story.

ACTION!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Continued Story) 

"Oh wait i didn't gave back dad's soul yet,where is he?" I said "I think i saw him go to your room." Mom said "Oh great i'm not suppose to go there but since i have reason i'll go up,here's Cloud i'll go return dad's soul now." I said and went up stairs to our room,I knocked at the door and said "Hey it's DL...is dad there i need to return his soul,i forgot to return it." There was no answer so i opened it to see if they were there,when i was inside about to close the door but they jumped out and screamed "SURPRISE!!!!" I nearly punched them and pass out but i prevented myself from it."Oh my God you guys almost gave my unknown heart a heart attack." I said "Wait you have a heart?" Zane said "Well do you and that's really offensive to other people." I replied "Well you got a point there for not have a heart." Zane said "So what's all this about?" I asked "You didn't remember?...It's our 19,990th Anniversary!" Zenix said "Wait it is?...I thought it wasn't until next week?" I said "Well your wrong it's TODAY." Zenix said "Well why did you have to surprise me when it's our anniversary? Oh and dad here's your soul." I said Coming up to dad and touching his hand cause that's how i give back souls to people "Thanks DL i couldn't take it being soulless it feels so weird without a soul and wait did Zenix just told you it's your 19,990th anniversary,How old are you guys?" Dad said "Well we are older that any other people we're 20,000 years old and we are still gonna live forever,well not forever,we are actually gonna live for infinity,as we told you and mom that we will never die from anything nor aging and we can also do that to other people to and now we are going to give you an infinite life so you,mom and everyone else never die cause we love you." I said "Wow...Y-y-your 20,000 years old?...heh well we should be the one that are calling you mom and dad since your older...well waaay older than us." Dad said "Well it's not like that you and mom adopted us so we are still going to call you mom and dad,even though we're waaay older than you and mom." Zane said "Well should we take this surprise to the bottom?" Zenix said "Well how are you going to take all the decorations and put it all down stairs and put it up fast enough?" Dad said "Well we have powers remember we can teleport and teleport stuff." Zane said while we show dad our powers in the middle of his sentence.Zane,Zenix and I teleported all the decorations downs stairs and we teleported with it.Zane and Zenix teleported everyone in the living room since everyone was upstairs in there rooms recording or something,mom came up to us "What's this all about?" She said while holding Cloud in her arms and Sky was with Ross and Sarah "Well it's actually Zane,Zenix and DL's anniversary today." Dad said "Really but what is the meaning of having the anniversary though?" Mom asked "Well it's actually our anniversary for being demons for the 19,990th year." Zane explained "Oh...wait the 19,990th year?!?!?....H-h-how old are you?" Mom said pretty much shouting that all and made everyone look at us "We're 20,000 years old didn't we mention that we can't die from anything and not even from aging and we can make the normal humans don't die from aging or from anything and now we're doing it for all of you guys." I explained "You are?!?!?" Max said "Yeah...even though some people here are being jerks to some of the guys here." I said while looking at Max " Yeah Max" Ross said and Sarah nodded "And since it's our anniversary and your all here i might as introduce you to my children." I said "What kids?""Who's the father?" Max and Ross immediately said.(*Sings*You used to call me my cellphone.Sorry i have to cause i'm listening to music while i'm writing this and you can't stop me.)"Well no one is the father cause our 'real' father said that every girl demon haves a baby with or without a father and I've been hiding this for over a year now...so here they are." I said while my kids appear out of nowhere "Aww" Everyone said "Mommy what are they awwing for?" My daughter said as everyone says 'Aww' again "Well sweetie there awwing because of you two." I said to my kids "Oh God there so cute,What are there names?" Mom said "Well this is Katelyn my daughter and this is my son Gene."(I'm sorry if the other chapters Skyler's name is Gene.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to end it there cause it's like 12 in the morning here now and it's Christmas day so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.Anyways i'm really sleepy now so i'll see you all in the next chapter.BYE.Meow :3

Santa-HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!