The Dream

I just noticed that all of my chapters is starting with the title "The" :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's POV:

S:Ahhhhh....*Kind of heavy breathing*

J:What happen sweetie?

S:*Still heavily breathing*Nothing i was just dreaming.

J:What was your dream?

S:That we exploded.

J:What...?

S:You see i dreamed that were married and we got to the reception and then i  saw Ludmilla and then she said she planted a bomb at the reception we asked to many question to her about why is she doing this that the bomb struck zero and it exploded along with Adam,Ross,John,Mason,Max,his girlfriend,Tim Tim,his girlfriend,Sarah,Teresa,Tristan,there baby Thomas and...and...(i started tearing up)

J:Don't cry it was just a dream and good thing the author made it a dream and not reality.

I saw a shooting star coming to our room and it landed right in front of us and when the smoke was all gone we saw the author.

Author:DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO GET HURT OR SHOULD I MAKE YOUR DREAM INTO A REALITY!!!

S:Calm down.

A:I AM ASKING YOU IF I SHOULD MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY OR NOT.ANSWER ME OR IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!

J:She said calm down so calm down and we will answer your question and plus it's rude of you to shout at us when your only a kid.

A:Hey don't take advantage of that since your older than me doesn't mean i can shout at and plus i can do what ever i want cause i'm the author of this story.SO ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER MY QUESTION OR NOT?!?!?!

S:You still are too young to shout at us and even if your the author of this story and yes,yes i am gonna answer your question and the answer is no we don't want to die.

A:How can you still be calm when i'm shouting at you?Anyways that's all i wanted from you,your answer and by the way and keep this in mind you shouldn't be calm when i'm shouting cause when i shout and explode of anger and if i'm not calmed down something really bad will happen.No delays,no nothing and it's random that something happens when i explode with anger,so don't make me angry or just calm me down okay?

J:Okay we will keep that in mind

A:Right see you never but when i come to you again i may be angry at you or i need help.Okay bye Stars.

She disappeared and so did the shouting star she was riding.That was the first time she came to us in person guess she's really mad.She was cute and beautiful but a little rebel like,she was wearing a white sleeveless shirt,black jeans with some small chains attached to it and a black leather jacket and a red handkerchief right above her mouth so i couldn't really see what she looks like but she has bright brown eyes and i know she is beautiful with her brown eyes even if don't really know her that much even if she's the author of this story.Anyways lets just get to the script.I don't want to bring her back here and get mad again.

S:Hey Jin honey since it's morning now why don't we go and wake everybody up?

J:Sure lets do it but first lets get dressed but do you know what would make it better?

S:What?

J:We should vlog it while we wake them up.

S:But what if the guys are in there boxers or with no shirts on and what if the girls hair is really messy and stuff like that.

J:We'll just edit it and cover it up or something.

S:Okay fine we'll vlog it.

Jin's POV:

Me and Star got dressed and i got the camera to vlog the whole waking them up part.Me and Star went to there rooms since we desided that we will live with each other since mine and Star's house is to big for only the two of us and when they settled in here they sold there houses.So we went to Ross' room first before we were close to Ross' and Sarah's door we started the vlog and we explained it all so we got close to Ross' door and then we slowly opened it and they were still asleep and cuddling each other.Star touched Sarah's face and i touched Ross' face we did it the same time and then they woke up they said.

R:What the,Jin?

Sa:Star?

R:What's going on?

J:Oh nothing we just wanted to wake you guys up in a funny way and capturing it in a vlog.

R:Wait your vlogging this?!?!?

J:Yup and we are going to post this on youtube.

R:What come here.

Me and Star ran out of there room while laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for meow cause mom tells me that it's time to go to bed and go to sleep and i didn't write the chapter 2 of my cousin's book yet this is all i could do for one day hte other book might not be daily but this story is gonna be daily even if i missed one day,it was the day that the replacement texted me and chatted me on facebook to remind me of that i'm a...you know what i mean.But anyways Stars i'll see on the next chapter or maybe on the second chapter of the other story or maybe both cause the other chapter is all ready written i'm just copying it on wattpad and this story is on mind written in other words it came from my mind it's not written on any paper or anything it came straight from my mind.Well anyways see you Stars on the next chapter.BBBBBAAAAAAAIIIIII.Meow :3