Untitled Part 49

(Zenix)
Hey it's everyone it's Zenix and Zane came back with Star this morning and Zane told me everything and Star just corrects him if he gets something wrong.Turns out she was forced to come to an abandoned house down the street every night to be a maid and get beaten up by her bullies which are David,Jake,Kate,Daniel,Grace,Francis and Jade.Their all populars at our school and we don't know the reason why they do this to Star and neither does Star.Star told us that she gets beaten up and they hit her with a big piece of wood and Star said that if she doesn't show up they will frame us three for robbery and murder,then we'll go to jail for life.So that means Star was only protecting us?But i'm not letting this go on anymore cause i'm tired of seeing Star getting hurt everyday,so tonight we'll go with her but of course we will be hiding and when their about to hurt we'll come out and stop them even if there is only 3 of us and there's 7 of them.I hope tonight will go by plan.BTW everyone Star is going to talk/write to you.

(Star)
Hey Stars (i'm thinking of changing your guys' nick names to "galaxies") it's me Starla and yes i'm going to be fine Ace,i miss u and i already read what Zane and Zenix wrote on my account and they told you all that I've been not eating and that that's cause the populars or should i say my bullies hit my stomach with a big piece of wood (not sexual at all don't think of that :P) and that made my stomach hurt really bad and whenever i eat my stomach would just force me to spit it all out,i think they broke my stomach.Zane planned to go to the hospital because of this but i refused to cause I HATE NIDDLES AND I DON'T LIKE DOCTORS!!!!I have a trauma of doctors and niddles that's why and i'll talk about my trauma next time.I'll be updating when all of this is solved ok?ok.I know i shouldn't be talking about updating and shiz but i just want you all to know.I hate going to the hospital but Zane is forcing me maybe i'll just go to sleep and continue our plan tonight and go to the hospital tomorrow?I'm really tired.

(Zane)
Hey sup everyone it's Zane.So yeah Eliise or should i say Shadow_Lotus i found out what is going on and it only took me one night.I'm good at spying am i and a good thing too cause i'm gonna get cranky without sleep and don't eat food and that would possibly trigger my temper problem.I'm gonna go get my knife real quick and go pack it for tonight...wait did i say knife i meant....riffle no i mean my.....life??You know what i can't get out of that one i'm literally going to pack knives for tonight just for emergencies and i'll maybe also pack a gun (pistol) also for emergencies or maybe i'll pack three knives and three pistols for the three of us,again for emergencies.You wonder why we have so much knives and guns,well let me tell all of you about the knives first.The knives are not from our kitchen but we bought them online cause we have a collection of like the CS:Go knives and their really really sharp one time i was putting the newly arrived knives at our wall of knives where we keep them then i accidentally slipped and the knife that i was holding almost cut off my index finger like i felt it to the bone of my index finger.Now about the guns we also bought those but it's a secret where we did but we also have a gun collection and we have literally almost have all of the guns.And BTW Eliise thanks for being there for Star it really means a lot,she tells that your a good sister from another mother and you the reason why she asked you to be her sister is cause when mom gave birth to us Star was the first one to got out then next me and then at last was Zenix after Zenix was out mom died.Now since i told you about mom then why not about dad,dad raised us three by all by himself at least until we were 7 years old that is.One day dad picked us up from school from his work then when we were going home we got into a car crash.Star was gonna have an operation since some shards of glass was stuck to her but then she woke up in the middle of the operation and the operation was canceled because of that luckily she lived and that's why she has a trauma about niddles and doctors and why she always sleeps with on her side cause her back still has a huge wound that slightly opens every once in a while and a good thing is that whenever she goes out she wears some sort of shield to protect her back for you know what and you know who *cough cough* the populars *cough cough* hurting her *cough cough*.

(Star)
Hey it's me again I decided to sort of show my face and yeah I guess Zane told why I have trauma of niddles and doctors and the fact that I have a huge wound on my back the picture of me will be in the media.That's all I have to say now bye my galaxies