The Kiss

You have to give me credit for this cause i made two parts of this in one day and the other one is really long,my cousin's are playing outside while i'm sitting here typing a story two times in a row and i'm in elementary still i should be playing with my cousins but no i choose my childhood to be in a room typing stories but i really chose to type stories in a dark room alone instead of playing outside in a...Sunny,nice,not rainy day...(shaking my head to keep my thoughts straight) anyways lets get to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV:

After texting (or calling i really couldn't remember i have a short term memory lost kind of thing) Star i immediately grabbed my car keys and drove to the address Star gave me when i got there i knocked at the door and for half a minute i was greeted by Star and she said.

Y:Oh...sorry for keeping you waiting Jin i was doing something and Teresa was busy with her boyfriend,I wasn't expecting you to be this early.

J:No it's okay and i wouldn't keep a beautiful lady waiting for me and spoil her day with her best friend and was i really early?

Y:*blush*No actually your early enough for us to catch up since WE WERE INTERRUPTED BY SOMEONE(turning my head to the direction where Teresa and her boyfriend are)

T:Are you calling someone?!?!?Well if you are then he better be here in a few minutes!!!(she shouted back)

J:Was that your best friend?well with her attitude i would just call her a friend.

Y:Well i still like her just the way she is even if she's kind of bossy sometimes...well really bossy sometimes.Anyways come in.

We both laughed after Star said '...well really bossy sometimes' after we calmed down i went in side,me and Star talked for a bit and when Teresa,Stars best friend and she said.

Star's POV:

Me and Jin talked for a while then Teresa came in and interrupted our conversation again she said.

T:Oh who do we have here is this your new boyfriend huh Star?(she kept poking me)

Y:*me and Jin blushed*W-w-what are y-y-you saying t-t-this is J-Jin.

T:Oh i-i'm so sorry i didn't recognize you until now sorry Jin.

J:That's okay really some people do that often i got used to it really*Still blushing*

Tr(Tristan):Hey babe(He kisses Teresa on the lips)(Author speaking i'm under age for this i feel weird typing this*shivers*ew)

J:Uhh...Well this is kind of awkward...

Y:Y-yeah i can agree with you Jin...

Tr:Who's this?

T:Oh babe i forgot to introduce you to them this is Starla my BFF that i have always told you about and this is Jin her boyfriend.

Y:*I whisper yell at her*What the hell are you talking about Jin is not my boyfriend.

T:*she whispered back*Just go with it or our movie night will be ruined and i know you won't let me down.

Y:Yeah yeah his my boyfriend.

J:*whispers close to my ear*What are you saying i'm not your boyfriend.

Y:*Whispered back*Just go with it just this once or my BFF would kill me and movie night will be ruined and you came over here for nothing...so just please go with it we've been friends for so long and if she's mad at me that will be the end of me.

J:*Whispered*Okay but just this once

Tr:If you two are really dating then kiss each other and let us see and it has to be in the lips.

Y:W-w-w-what?

J:???...

T:Yeah kiss each other(again still gross and weird*shiver*)

Y:*i looked at Teresa with a really angry but not visible but Teresa can tell,i shooked my head a little telling her 'No'*

T:Come on just do it(JUST DO IT!!!)

Me and Jin looked at each other and saying in our eyes,In my eyes i was saying 'I regret this and in Jin's eyes he said i'm sorry and goodbye friendship'.

So me and Jin kissed but Jin was the one who came to me not the other way around.(Once again still gross probably i should stop making them kiss but i can't stop my self from doing that *stares onto nothing and shivers*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways Star i have to stop there cause my mo said it's time to go to sleep since i have a taekwondo practice so see you Stars later BBBBAAAAIIII.Meow(i'm just gonna do that in every outro i make just say 'MEOW')