The Sad Truth

Just a heads up this is gonna be a short story cause it's really late at night well not really late it's late enough that i'm sleepy.So sorry about this.By the way i accidentally made the wrong story on my notebook so i have to keep working on my other story but still gonna continue on the one that i started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV:

Star had a baby last night and they were twins we decided to name the girl Angelica Cloud and the boy Skyler Grifft,I know there names were related to the sky or on the sky like cloud,sky and star.I'm the only different name in our family cause my name isn't any related to the sky or anything like that.After Star was released from the hospital we went back to our house and we were greeted by the author which they decided to call her Love.She saw our baby...well...babies and she came slightly running to Star and the babies.

L:Oh my God there sooo cute,can i carry one of them?

J:Well your to young to hold one of them.

L:Oh come on please please please can i carry one of them?I carried my cousin who is new born which she is 5 months now.Please can i carry one of them?

J:I don't know...

Ze:Love stop forcing them to let you carry one there babies.

L:Oh come on Zane,i just want to carry one of them for a while them i'm not gonna ask anymore.

Ze:Just come here and leave them alone.If they don't want you to carry one of them then don't force them to.

L:Your always so convincing,fine i won't carry one of them but i'm still going to play with them.

S:Who was that Love?

L:Oh i forgot you didn't met him,he is my brother...Zane and that over there is my other brother...Zenix...well actually there my twin brothers.

J:Wait your triplets?!?!?

L:Yup and that is not going to change ever.Well we should go inside then i bet Star here is still tired from laboring them.

S:Yes i still am and how did you know that i was still tired?

L:Our step dad was a doctor for laboring kids that is and when we where kids he always brings us to the laboring room and cause we were still kids we have no idea what the meaning of laboring was so...yeah.

J:Your step dad?What happened to your real dad?

L:Well mom died giving birth to us and dad died from a heart attack.

J:Oh i'm sorry i asked and we're sorry for you guys' loss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unfortunately i have to stop there cause i'm sleepy and i have school tomorrow and mom said so.So see you stars in the next chapter.BBBBAAAAAIIIIII.Meow :3