The House (_Owner)

Merry Christmas to all the Filipino's and if it's not yet Christmas or past Christmas in your place then advanced Merry Christmas/Belated Merry Christmas,i wish you all good health and have a very Merry Christmas.Now on with the story.

ACTION!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Continued Story)

"Well this is Katelyn my daughter and this is my son Gene." I said "Oh my Gosh there so cute" Sarah said,Ross and Sarah looked at each other and smirked a little bit,then they both went out and got into Ross' car and drove off "I wonder where those two are going." Zane said "Mommy we're sleepy." Gene and Katelyn said at the same time "Well it is past your bed time so let's go...Excuse me guys i'll just tuck these two to bed and i'll be right back." I said "Yeah i'll go with you DL i need to make these two fall asleep as well." Mom said and we both went upstairs.

Ross' POV: 

Me and Sarah didn't go to a store at all,instead went to our old house which everyone thought that we sold it but we didn't,we kept some stuff here and we visit it so no one will suspect that we don't live here anymore and then sell it,we have so many memories here and we don't want it to go to waste either.Me and Sarah went to our bedroom and played a game.

~Time Skip~

"Stop teasing and go in." Sarah said "Okay okay i'll go in but before i do that i'll just do this real quick." I said teasing her "Oh come on just go in already,aarrgg." Sarah said "Okay okay i'll go in but first i'll..." Sarah stopped me in mid sentence and forced me in "There we go." Sarah said while biting her lower lip "No why i wanted to get the treasure first." I said "Well there no turning back,now help me with this..." I stopped Sarah in mid sentence by kissing her "Hmm ahh mmh dohhm Ross wmm ahh ghhmm hm lmm thh game." I heard Sarah said.

Sarah's POV:

Ross kept kissing me so i pushed him up so i could breath "Now look we lost the game because of you." I said "Well i'm sorry i just had to,your really cute when your focused at something and just had the erg to do it." Ross said,i blushed said when he said that "Now we have too start the game all over again and i hate doing things again especially the game called Dungeon Crawl,which is this one." I said(Oh you thought that i was writing something else well your out of luck cause i'm not) "Well we shouldn't be here for long cause everyone might search for us." Ross said "Yeah we don't want them to find out that we still have our place cause that maybe would upset them or something,so let's go." I said,Ross stood up "Here let me help you get up." he said And helped me stood up and when i got on my feet he kissed me again,i pulled out "What'd you do that for?" I said "What can't a boyfriend kiss his girlfriend?" he said and kissed me again and i pulled away again "Well they can but we should really get going,we don't want the triplets to search for us." I said "Oh shoot i forgot they got tracking powers,come on let's go." Ross said.We immediately got in Ross' car and drove back to Jin's house.

Zane's POV:

After a few minutes DL and mom came down and then a couple more minutes after that Ross and Sarah came back "Where have you two gone?" I said "Oh nowhere just a friends place played video games." Ross said without any hesitation in his voice "You know we can sense lies and truths and half of your sentence are a lie,tell me where have you two really gone to?" I said threatening them lightly "I told you we went to a friends house." Ross said again "Now your whole sentence became a full lie,tell me now or i'll..." DL stopped me in mid sentence "Zane...enough." I calmed down for a bit "If you won't tell me where you've been,then i'll just fry it out of you two." I said threatening them "Nosy much...huh Zane?" DL said "I'm not being nosy DL i'm just curios where they've been and maybe someone is following them and trying to kill them." I replied "Curiosity is still being nosy Zane and don't worry we'll still find out where they've been and will know exactly where they've been." DL said,The front door opened "Like Max and Clare here...they've been to the park for a walk." DL continued.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's time for me to go to sleep stars mom says so and i'm sorry if it's short i couldn't really think really well cause there a lot on my mind lately and it's bothering me a lot today and once again i'm sorry if it's short,that's really all i got and mom says it's bed time too,so yeah.I guess i'll see you all in the next chapter.BYE.(and i'm not feeling good to even type or say the last thing that i say in chapters,That's how bad i'm feeling right now and i used to enjoy say the last word but now i don't even bother to.) :(