The Disappearing Jin

I'm really bored but when it comes to writing a story i'm easily inspired by everything and just tempted to write it all.Mom and dad are not home so that leaves me with my two annoying twin brothers and yes there on this story as well but there different here in the story there much nicer in this story and that means that in real life there not.Well anyways on with the story.<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's POV:

After the triplets told us there story and we just stayed quiet for a moment and i said "Why did you even follow the demon lord?""We were just really miserable that day cause won't have parents to take care of us anymore just our aunt and uncle,it's not like we don't want to be taken care of by our aunt and uncle it's just,we were just upset that our parents weren't there for us anymore and i guess that we were really upset that we would just believe anything that day but now we have you guys as our parents and that's all we what,are just parents to be there for us."Zane said "Well i'm happy that your on the positive side now and i want you three to stay positive as long as you live,okay?"Jin said,the three nodded and hugged us.Me and Jin left there room,i went down stairs to get some water and Jin left to our room do something he didn't told me.

~Little Time Skip~

It was 30 minutes since Jin hasn't come down from our room like there wasn't really much to do there besides laying down on the bed and plus our kids are here with me,Ross and Sarah.I finally decided to go check if Jin was okay or not cause it's been an hour since i last saw him.I went to our room and when i opened and stepped inside of our room,Jin wasn't there not a single hair from him to be seen.I wonder where Jin is,I thought to my self.I went to Adam and Alesa's room to ask if they have seen Jin.I knocked at there door as a polite person would do,so i wouldn't catch them doing something.After a minute someone opened the door and that someone was Alesa."Hey Star,How's it going with the babies?" Alesa said "It's been really hard for me to sleep cause they always wake up in the middle of the night but other than that it was great." I replied "Yeah i know right babies these days." She said "Hey..uh Alesa did you by any chance seen Jin around?I haven't seen him for the past hour now." I asked with a concerned face on "No i actually haven't,have you checked your room i saw him go there." She replied with a slightly worried face on too "Yeah i did,before i went to go ask you i went there first but he wasn't there.Now i'm worried.Well i better ask everyone here to see if they seen him." I said "Yeah sure,I hope his alright." She said while still having a worried look on her face "Yeah i hope so too,well i better go ask everyone,bye Alesa...bye Adam,bye Mason."

~Another little Time Skip~

I asked everyone in the house to see if they have seen Jin but they all said 'no',I was so close to dying because of worrying about him but i remembered that i have kids and adopted teen kids...wait...Love and her brothers have powers,maybe they could help me look for Jin.I went to there room i knocked of course and Zane opened it immediately and he said "Hey mom what's going on you have a worried look on your face,What's wrong?""Ji-...Your father is missing." I said really worried "What?!?!Where could he gone to?" He said really worried too "Zane,Mom don't worry i'll just track him down,after all we have powers." Love said "That's why i came to you three that i know i can trust on looking for your father." I said holding in tears "The reason i'm doing this cause i don't want to say goodbye to my new family but there's something i need in order to track dad down...i need blood." Love said looking at us,it was quiet but Zenix broke the quietness by saying "Here's a knife...*He holds a knife in front of Love*Do it.""You sure?" Love asked "Yes and i agree with you that i can't take it when we lose another family so go on...drink up." 'Drink up?' why did Zenix said 'Drink up' i thought that she needed blood to just activate something.Love took the knife from his hand and said "I don't need a knife." She puts the knife at the computer desk and Zane said to me "Mom you should better be not looking as Love does this.""Why not?" I replied "Let's just say Love isn't going to be herself when she needs blood.Mom you should turn around for a second right now so you won't get afraid of Love." Zane said while holding my shoulders "Why shou-" Before i could react Zane hugged me and my face was buried in his chest trying to make me not see what's happening but i managed to take a peak but Zane didn't notice that i did manage to take a peak,then i regret the choice that i made i want to face Zane's chest again but i can't,i saw Love's eyes became red instead of her natural brown eyes and carelessly sucking Zenix' blood out.I noticed Zenix got paler and paler in the second,I was trying so hard not to cry.Don't cry...don't cry Star...Zenix will be okay...remember he won't die from anything.After Love finished sucking blood out of Zenix,Zane let go of me and i managed to keep a straight face on after what i saw,i was pretending that i didn't saw that."You saw that all didn't you?" Zane said "What i didn't,Why would you think i did,my face was buried to your chest,how could i even see what was happening." I said trying to not be nervous about it "Don't lie we can read minds and the whole time i was hugging you i was reading your mind and you said on your mind to don't cry,i bet that you saw that all,so don't even lie to us and plus we can sense people who lies." Zane said he looks so serious of course he would be cause they have actual demon powers.I stayed quiet and then Love some how showed a hologram screen-like with her eyes."Here i'll show you what is dad looking or seeing." The static was changed into a very dark screen."Well that doesn't help at all." Zane said "Here i'll just track him down." Love said.I was so focused to finding where Jin is that i forgot about Zenix,he's been quiet this whole time.I went near Zenix "Zenix,You okay?" I said,He nodded."Mom you might want to leave Zenix alone for a few minutes or so,it will help him gain his blood back faster and cause he's low in blood he can't speak so leave him be for now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry but i'll have end it there cause it's long now and i see a pattern to this maybe tomorrow it will be short just maybe so be aware okay.Anyways see you stars in the next chapter.BYE.Meow :3