The Future(may come true)

Jin's POV

After we told everyone the truth,We were shocked that everyone has a secret that they never told us about.After we all finished our stories of how we didn't told anyone the truth we all went to IHop to have some lunch and when we finished our lunches we all gone home to our own houses but Star didn't after our 10th date she decided to live with me and i agreed to it.Me and Star went home and we talked for like an hour about our future wedding and names of our future kids.

Y:Hey Jin sweetie how would you think of our future wedding would be?(She said while cuddling my arm)

J:Well we would be having the wedding in a very large and beautiful church and we would decorate it with purple strimmers if that's what they call the cloth thing,The bridesmaids and other people in our wedding will wear purple as well and as you walk down the aisle you would be the most beautiful person i have ever met in my entire life.

Y:*blush*That sounds like a really greatest wedding of all time.

J:Yeah it will cause you are there but someday i will propose to you that will be the wedding plan.

Y:*still blushing*How about the names of our future kids?

J:Well...i don't really know what to name them,how about you do you have any names for them?

Y:Well actually i do,if she was a girl then i would name her Crystal and if he was a boy i would name him Cloud.

J:That's actually pretty nice names.Hey...uh...Star how would you imagine how i would propose to you?

Y:Well i would imagine a trail of rose petals leading to you and when i see you,you are on one knee and handing out a small box and inside there will be a ring that you will propose me with.But i don't really care where you would do that if...well...you propose to me.

(Time Skip)(One week)

Star's POV:

I woke up this morning Jin was awake and staring at me while i was asleep till i woke up he said."Good morning my sleeping beauty."he kisses my forehead and got up."Hey...uh Star don't you have a Youtube channel?"I snapped out of my sleepiness when he mentioned my Youtube channel i said to him."Oh my God i forgot about my channel i was so distracted that i wasn't able to post a video for like two months.Oh my God."I jumped out of bed and got my camera and i was about to turn it on to vlog but Jin said before i could even turn on the camera."Hey if you like you could work with us in the offices i mean we have an extra office,if you want i'll go call Adam that your gonna work with us and then we can see each other more often."I quickly answered him."Of course i will that would be awesome."Jin said."Great i'll call Adam real quick."(dials Adams number)*he put his finger on his lips saying to me to be quiet*(Rings)*Adam answers the call*Adam said."Hey dude what's up?"Jin answered Adams question."Hey...uh...Adam can Star have the extra office in the offices?"Adam said."Well that depends if she wants to."Jin said."Oh no worries i asked her about that earlier and she agreed to it so what do you say?"Adam answered."Yeah sure tell her to get ready for the day and you too and when you guys get here show her,her office."Jin said."Yeah i'll tell her to get ready and you guys are already there?"Adam said ending the call."Yeah we came extra early today so you better come here quick anyways man see ya later i have something to do.Bye."Jin said hanging up the call."Yeah bye man see ya later."

Y:So what did he say?

J:He said yes and there already at the offices so get ready and do it quick cause i don't want to be 'late'.

Y:Let me just change my clothes and we wont be 'late' cause i'm a quick changer.

J:Yeah i'll be downstairs if you need me.

Y:Okay now go out the door and i'll be changing my clothes.Out now.

J:Okay okay but can i stay while you change?

Y:(giggles)Absolutely...not(giggles again).Now get out and i'll change,you said you don't want to be late.

J:Fine i'll go out(Steps out of the door,closed it and went downstairs)

I changed my clothes as i said,my style of clothes i wore was black jeans,purple shoes just like jins,a leather jacket,my favorite t-shirt my (f/c) shirt that has Jin on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to stop there my mom said "That's enough you have school tomorrow" well i guess i'll see ya Stars tomorrow when i get back from school that is.BBBYYYEEE Stars.Meow :3