Between Us

*(Y/n) POV*

I started to ramble while talking to Neels. I can't believe I let out that much emotion. And when I started to stutter. He kissed me. And I mean yeah we're two years apart it's just. I still looked like I'm 12 and he's 17 looking like 22. I didn't know what to do so I ran. I know it sounds cliche but I just did it.

*Neels POV*

She kept rambling and I just kissed her. I don't know why I did and..I fucked up. She stared at me with wide eyes. I saw her take off,hearing her footsteps against the floor and running out the front door. "(Y/n)!! Where are you going?" I heard Alissa yell before coming up. "Neels what in the hell did you do?" She asked me clearly distressed.

"Neels look at me." I looked up at her. "I kissed her" I put my hands to my face knowing how messed up it was. "Neels-" she started again. "No! Alissa I messed up! I kissed her!" I walked out from the frustration. I turned the block to see (y/n). She saw me and she walked over to me. She grabbed my face and kissed me.

         I know it's wrong but I felt so right

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! Kat here and sorry for the short story. Thanks to everyone reading please leave a comment showing me what you think is gonna happen next?