You stupid

"I love you Neels, I love all of you" you said shaking waiting for the thing to attack. As the thing opened the tent door the twins hugged you protectively. "Hello motherfuckas!".....Louis? You looked up to see the brown haired boy standing in the doorway with a pack of beer in his hand.

"FUCK YOU!!" You took a random shoe and threw it at him earning a gasp. "Louis? Why are you here?" Marcus said standing up from the huddle. "I have no fucking idea!" You looked at Louis's eyes before noticing they were darker than usual. "He's drunk" you said blatantly now getting up.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa how do you know this (y/n)?" Asked Neels. "How can I not know? I have a brother with 3 friends,who are in a band and get drunk....also I know because before Louis was drunk I would sit and watch him" you said getting Louis.

"Now if you'll excuse me" you took Louis into you and Neels tent and laying him down on your lap. Running your fingers through his brown hair while checking tumblr. "I missed you (y/n)" you looked down and smiled at Louis knowing he would act this way. "I really missed you" you looked down before he captured your lips in his.

"Louis!" You screamed backing away from him. "Oh my god, I-Im so sorry, I need to leave" he said getting out of the tent going to who knows where. You pulled your legs up to your chest and sobbed into your knees knowing what happened. Hopefully Neels doesn't come in. "(Y/n)? Baby look at me what's wrong sweetie?"

                          Speak of the devil

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm freaking out! Oh my god! This book has just reached 2,000 views! Thank you all so much! For the views, votes, and support! ❤️❤️❤️