Rustling

"Okay I'm done for tonight" you said standing up and dusting yourself off. "Me too, night guys" Neels said standing up and rubbing your head.

"Me three"
"Me four"
"Me five"

The others said. You watched as Jake put out the fire with you kicking dirt into it also. After the fire was out you crawled into your tent along with Neels. "Night babe" you said as you snuggled into your sleeping bag. Neels smiled and shut the small lantern off, before getting -into his sleeping bag and snuggling with you.

"(Y/n)! Wake the fuck up! There's rustling!" You grunted before flipping over and falling back to sleep. "(Y/n)! Wake up!" He said now shaking your figure. "Neels wh- okay" you said, at hat moment Neels deeply kissed you to wake up. "For fucks sake, there's rustling and it's scaring me!" He said hugging you like a small child.

"Oh my god, Neels baby look at me Hun, we need to run to the twins and Jake tent okay?" You said knowing what to do. You knew that if the thing attacked you, everyone would be in a group able to fight the thing off. "1,2,3" you said taking Neels hand in yours and running into their tent.

"Shh Neels" you said walking around to find the light. Flicking it on you saw the three boys huddled together. "Get in!" They called out to you and Neels. Running over and getting into the huddle you threw a shoe at the light to turn it off. After a few seconds of silence you heard the zipper to the tent opening.

"Oh fuck"