First Day Together

You wake up from the smell of food."bacon? OH SWEET JESUS THAT IS BACON!!". You run downstairs to see lucas  cooking bacon and pancakes, he turns to you and smiles."hey good morning to you too!" he chuckles and goes back to cooking."Hey,wheres marcus?" you asked him. He didnt reply so you decided to head back to your room to get dressed.
"hey (y/n) can you pass me that towel over there?My hair is still wet." You grab the towel and as you begin to hand the towel to him you stop and your face begins to redden. You thought today was gonna be great until you saw a shirtless dobre twin in nothing but sweatpants you knew today was gonna be even better. 
   "Earth to (y/n), hey! Hellooo?"  Marcus began to look at you but with a flick of the wrist (WITH THE FLICK OF THE WRIST EY Oh oops sorry carry on Gucci on fleek) you snapped out of the trance you were in.
You start to blush even more and you walk out the room trying to calm yourself down. "FOODS READY!!"Lucas yells and you hear Marcus's heavy footsteps down the stairs. Once all of you have your food you began eating.
You all of a sudden remember Marcus shirtless from earlier and you look up to see if he still is. And of COURSE he still is!! You began to blush AGAIN you even blush harder because Lucas is here.
Lucas looks at you then looks at Marcus then back to you. He stands up and goes upstairs. You look at Marcus who is just sitting down quietly and checking his phone. A few seconds later Lucas comes down holding a .... Shirt? You look up at him and he nods at you and he whispers to you "cover your ears just enough so it isn't as loud but you can hear me" you nod in response. "3,2,1" you silently count on your head.
" MARCUS PUT A SHIRT ON THE POOR GIRL IS BLUSHING LOOK!!" And at that moment (he knew he fucked up :)) Marcus looked at you and you just stood there in shock and blushing of course. He giggles a bit at your appearance. He stops eating and then he grabs a piece of pancake of his food and he taps your face with the pancake.

"DID YOU KISS ME?!" you yelled snapping out of the trance "no I didn't buy you would like it. No?" you looked at Marcus, gave him a glare and he could've sworn you smirked while walking away. Afterwards you put your food away and walk over to Lucas. You hug Lucas and go upstairs to get ready. You go upstairs to your room and realize you haven't done laundry yet. You look and you find a pair of bleached pants with a gray crop top and you wear a red sweater and some white converse. This outfit looked great on you with your (y/h/c) hair. Once you're done getting ready you go downstairs and find the guys ready to go out.

You go and find a jeep and a BMW parked outside. The jeep had a very excited Jake Paul and riding the BMW was the one and only Neels Visser and beside him was a very beautiful and kind Alissa Violet.

"Ready to go?"