Im So Sorry

You watched as the firemen contained the fire. You watched wide eyed before falling onto your knees and sobbing harshly into your hands. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" you sobbed. You felt a hand on your shoulder before standing up and hugging Cameron. "It was my fault!" You cried as he hugged you.

"No it was (Y/n) it wasn't your fault." He said to you. "ARE YOU STUPID? I COULD'VE BEEN HERE AND SAVED THEM. BUT GUESS WHAT NOW THEY'RE GONE BECAUSE OF ME!"  You yelled at him. Realizing what you've said you ran as fast as you could until sitting down and looking at your hands.

"I could've saved them" you said. "Excuse me?" You looked up and saw one of the fire men crouching to you. "My brothers they're twins they were in that shop... Are.. Are they dead?" You said looking at the man with bloodshot eyes. "Yes, they're alive please come with me" you prayed that they were in good condition before heading outside with Cameron next you.

"Lucas, Marcus" you ran and saw the two brothers on the stretcher being loaded into the ambulance. "Dammit" you ran over and saw Marcus with a few wounds on his face and coughing. "Marcus you're alive!" You cried onto his chest. He smiled before looking sad. "Lucas, go to him" he said before passing out. You saw Lucas being loaded into the other ambulance.

"Lucas? Hey buddy" you said while holding his face. He had a huge cut across his fore head. "Hey (y/n)"he said smiling. "There's blood Lucas..it's everywhere" you said while grabbing his hand. "I know" he said before you laid your head on his hand."I could've been there" you kissed his hand before falling asleep.

       1