Gym?

"(Y/n) cmon wake up" You opened your eyes to find yourself on the couch. "Lucas? How did I get here?" You asked. "Well last night you got really tired and me and Marcus moved you onto the couch." You nodded before standing up.

"Get dressed we're going to the gym" you nodded before heading upstairs to find your extra pair of clothes that you kept when you slept over. "Okay let's go" you three had gone into the car and drove to the gym.

"Okay um... Oh my god there's the yoga balls" you stared at Lucas who had such an immature/mature mind. "Okay Lucas? Lucas look at me. Lucas Hun you need to work out with Marcus okay?" You said in a baby voice. He nodded and you giggled at his walk over to him.

"Okay guys I'm going to do yoga" you said waking over and grabbing your mat. "Okay so we will go into downward dog" you heard the instructor say. "My legs are burning" you said before giving up and walking out.

You walked around the gym to find the two brothers until you saw Lucas run and hop on a yoga ball to slip and hit his face and pass out. "Are you two fucking kidding me?" You said before taking Lucas's unconscious body. "See? Let's go home" you dragged his body and put him into the car.