"Please....stop!"

Marcus POV

   "Dude,cmon breakfast is ready" I said shaking Lucas's shoulder. "(Y/n)? Where is she?" Lucas said worried. "She's downstairs cmon lets go eat already" we both walked downstairs to see (y/n) sitting down. "Wow you both actually  decided to join us, lets eat" I sat down next to (y/n) who was eating...fast.

She finished her hash browns within 5 minutes and was now frantically eating her flap jacks. "(Y/n) slow down" Alissa said looking at her. "(Y/n) I said stop!" I looked at her before pressing her wrist down so she couldn't move it. She looked at me for a seconds before snatching her hand away and continued eating.

"(Y/n)! Stop eating! Please...stop!" Alissa was now crying. Jake walked over to her to calm her down while I just saw Lucas bear hug Neels who was sobbing as well. "(Y/N) FUCKING STOP!" She snapped. Alissa barely snapped but this was the time she did. (Y/n) stopped eating before running upstairs into her room.

"Marcus" I looked at Jake who looked at me with worried eyes before I ran up to see her.

(Y/n) POV

  I didn't know what had gotten into me. It just sorta happened all at once to be honest. It was also the first time I ever saw Neels cry and Alissa too. The way she snapped at me was something I have never experienced with her. I must've really pushed her.

"(Y/n) what the hell was that?" Marcus stormed into my room. "I-I DONT KNOW OKAY? THEYRE DEAD ALL OF THEM!" I snapped at him. "What the...what do you mean?" Marcus began to lift my chin up to force me to look at him. "They got into a car crash...my parents" I finally said it.

"I-I'm sorry.....wait then why was Neels sobbing?" He asked getting my attention. "His sister was in the accident also" Marcus looked at me with eyes knowing what this felt like. "What about your brother?" I looked at him before speaking. "I'm staying with them for awhile" I said.

"Just...remember the old days"