Stage

"Team 10, team 10, team 10!" You heard the voices of the crowd shouting. Fiddling with the mic in your hand you grew nervous. "You okay there (y/n)?" Jake asked setting a hand onto your shoulder. Nodding you smiled and sighed. "It's just really, really, scary. What if they don't like me? What if they say I'm not suppose to be here? What if-" Jake quickly interrupted your mumbling.

"(Y/n) you're mumbling, besides I promise that they'll love you okay?" He said patting your shoulder and walking away. I can do this. You thought. Taking one more deep breath you signaled for the curtains to be opened. "Hello! Welcome to the team 10 tour!" You smiled into the mic while the crowd cheered.

"Okay as you may know we want to answer your questions! So who's first in line?" Everyone took their seats as a fan came up to the mic. "Hi I just wanted to say I love you guys so much and how did the twins and you meet?" She asked. Everyone looked at you and the twins before Marcus spoke up first.

"Well, (y/n) over here is our neighbor and family friend so when we were little we kinda just bonded I guess" Marcus said earning 'Awe's from the crowd. The fan thanked you guys and walked away to her seat.

As time went on you guys answered many questions from excited fans. There was skits, a lot of tricks, and Neels showing off his DJ skills and Alissa taking selfies with fans. After a few more questions one girl came up. "Hi, I wanted to ask....why is she here?" The Fan asked with her arms crossed. "Are you talking to me?" You asked while the crowd watched the situation.

"Yes, you dumb bitch you were never suppose to be here. Thinking you can squeeze your way into the team. Honestly if you never dated Neels I wouldn't hate you. Actually I still would" the crowd yelled at the girl before you shushed them and stood up and went to the edge of the stage.

"Okay you listen here, yes I dated Neels but that was never for attention okay? I loved him he loved me but we had to separate. Just like your extensions . So please sit down and thank you for your question" you said eyeing her down. She re positioned and talked into the mic.

"You're a dumb bitch anyways" she said before walking down the aisle. "Oh honey, that hairline of yours. Mmm that needs help" you said before she sat in her seat and you got a round of applause