I love you this much

Okay so there's gon be a smut in this chapter...actually this whole chapter is a smut and it's gonna be long. ^but that picture tho
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you love me? I dare you to show me how much you do" you said taking your words with caution. Lucas smirked before putting a hand through his hair. "Oh I'm gonna show you" he said his words full of lust. He stood up closed all the lights in the house, closed the door, and dimmed the lights.

Your breathing hitched as he went too the bed and took his shirt off. Putting his lips onto your neck he kissed and sucked on the sweet spots making you moan loudly. He took your shorts off and shirt leaving you in your bra and undies. "I love you so fucking much" he said as he laid you down and began to kiss from your neck downwards. "Let me get these off you" he said taking your bra off.

He began to kiss your earlobe and said sweet nothings into your ear. "I remember that night...when you and Neels were together... And your moans rang through the house... Let me make you feel better" he said before he trailed his finger down to where you needed it most.

He took your underwear off and gently spread your legs. Taking one long lick you shook and moaned under him. "Oh my god Lucas!" You said Please taking over your body. He took the top of his tong and massaged your sensitive nub. Next he took two fingers and gently inserted them into you.

"I'm gonna-" you said before he stopped and took his leftover clothing off and quickly and putting on a condom he then went into you. "Lucas!" You said reaching your high as he reached his. "We're not done yet kitten" he said before putting you against the wall and plunging back into you going faster than before.

"Lucas!" You said before he stopped once again and he laid you onto the bed. "Here" he said before taking out a vibrator and putting it against your already shaking body. "Ahh" you said before he licked your nub again. After some more licking you reached your high once more before plunging into you again. Once you both reached your high Lucas draped a blanket over you both.

           "I really do love you (Y/n) (L/n)"