Be Good

"Everything packed?" You looked up at Marcus who was in your room helping you get some things packed. After the incident you decided to spend some time with your brother Luke (Pic is on top). "Hey guys, (y/n) how long are you going to be gone?" You looked over at Jake who was smiling.

"Two days" you replied going back to packing your shirts. Heading downstairs you sat down on the couch and relaxing Neels sat in front of you. "Listen, after the incident...im really sorry about what I said and please forgive me" you looked at him before speaking. "Me too, I'm sorry I tried to hurt you and for all those things I said" you both nodded before hugging.

"be good while you're there okay?" You nodded. "He's here" you walked over to open the door revealing your brother. "Sis" he began to hug you deeply while having a few tears roll down like same as you. "You holding up?" You asked looking at your brother. "Y-yeah somewhat" he said wiping his face from the tears.

"Cmon kid lets go" you smiled before picking up your things and heading out getting into the car and driving. "Didn't you and that Neels dude break up?" He asked looking at you. "We did and we talked about it" you said while your brother nodded. "So when's the funeral?" You shifted uncomfortably in your seat.

"April 15" you nodded before going back into silence.

                          "We'll be alright"