Secrets

"It means I love you (y/n) (y/l/n)"

Neels held your legs and you were still against the wall. He just said he loves you? You still held his face in your hands. Smiling you laughed with tears of happiness in your eyes. "(Y/n)? I'm gonna head to bed!" You said okay and soon realized everyone was asleep besides you and Neels.

"if we still make out here, someone might see us" you said stopping the kiss. Neels nodded before taking you up to your bedroom. He deepens the kiss before kissing your neck. You smiled and kissed back. "I love you so much" he said before stopping and holding you in his arms.

"I'm sorry how I acted" he said as you two laid down. "Wait" you said before heading into the kitchen to make you two some tea since it was pretty cold. Heading back up the stairs you saw Neels sit on the bend by the big window in your room. Walking over you placed the tea in front of him and watched out the window.

"This is beautiful you know" he said looking at you. "The view?" You asked sipping your tea. "Yes, because you are the view" he said before smirking and giggling a bit. "Wow so smooth Visser" you said laughing along with him.

-Fast Forward Morning-
"Wake up you little- oh" you snapped up to see Marcus with an innocent smile by the doorway and Neels barely waking up. "Nothing happened!" You said putting your hands up in defense. "I owe Lucas $20 then" he said before leaving. "What?!" You said before running and closing the door.

"Neels get he fuck up!" You said putting on some leggings and a sweater. "Why what happen?" He said now stretching his arms. "Cmon were going downtown remember?"

"Downtown?"