Gas?

Hello everyone I hope you're all enjoying the story so far and I would like to shout out atheashehazade for helping me do this chapter! Please check her out and her beautiful stories. Anyways here's the new chapter 'Gas?'
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAYY" you blasted your ear phones to Neels and the rest of the guys singing 'Friday' by Rebecca black. Who TF likes that song anyways. As you kept listening the air conditioning began to slow down eventually turning off.

"Guys turn the air conditioning back on" you said clearly annoyed. "We're out of gas" they said checking all the controls and shit. "Oh for fucks sake!" You said climbing out of the back seat and getting out of the car. "Where are you going?" They yelled. You turned on your heels before yelling "TOWN, 1 MILE AWAY, IM WALKIG. AND GETTING GAS"

As you walked you felt a presence near you. "Neels I know you're there" you said smiling before a pair of arms hugged you. "So I was thinking, am I your boyfriend?" He said turning you around and smiling. "No Neels we aren't" you said sarcastically. Neels didn't understand your sarcasm so his smile faded and he became quiet.

"Neels baby, I was just kidding" you said cupping his face. His face immediately lit up and he hugged you and spun around before kissing you. "Neels! Cmon.... Stop" you said between giggles as he kissed your nose. You grabbed his hand and led him until you two reached the town.

"Okay there's the shop" you said. You opened the wooden door for a small shop. Grabbing some small bottles and Neels grabbing snacks. You two paid and headed out to walk back to the car. As you two kept walking you bumped into some one causing both of you to fall to the ground. Rubbing your head you looked up to apologize but you saw someone you couldn't unsee.

                                 "Louis?"